Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received my OWB kydex for my G21 and I was very surprised and delighted at same time. Ordered on Monday, shipped Thursday, at my house Saturday! Are you kidding me?

I was surprised by the strength of the Kydex, heavier than my Crossbreed, but still weighs SE as a Sherpa. Retention is solid, and I love the fit. I'm headed to the steel range today so plan on lots of speed work from draw and will see how it goes.

Side benefit is it fits my 23 pretty well too, including retention, so that will help at the range.

The pics are with my G21 in it and my G23 in it, fully loaded, upside down.

Font Gun accessory Auto part Rectangle Sleeve

Thanks to Mike for superb service! I'll be back when you get that double mag pouch worked out...

Attachments

·
Registered
653 Posts
Mind taking a pick of the other side?

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Congrats on the new holster. I too recently got mine and love it. Its surprising that the 23 fits in the holster designed for the 21. Just goes to show that holster holds your weapon firm

·
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Glock_Fanatic said:
Mind taking a pick of the other side?
I will get one out later.

·
Registered
653 Posts
ash1012 said:
Its the pice sticking out. It keeps the gun off your skin. I like it.

Correction it keeps the slide off your skin
Oh ok. Can you post a pick of the back. What holds it in place, Is it a clip or a loop or what?

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Glock_Fanatic said:
Oh ok. Can you post a pick of the back. What holds it in place, Is it a clip or a loop or what?
I'm at work and don't have it with me but I will post a pic tonight, but the sweat guard isn't an attachment. It is an option when ordering a holster. It is apart of the holster.

·
Registered
653 Posts
ash1012 said:
I'm at work and don't have it with me but I will post a pic tonight, but the sweat guard isn't an attachment. It is an option when ordering a holster. It is apart of the holster.
I mean how does the holster stay in place iwb? I there a clip or Velcro or what?

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
O sry. Though you meant the sweat guard. The holster has two belt loops in the back. If you go to his website he has links to vids on youtube. That way you can get a better look at them. But the belt loops are kydex with rubber bushing all held together by a screw. It a solid platform.

·
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Attachments

·
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ash1012 said:
Congrats on the new holster. I too recently got mine and love it. Its surprising that the 23 fits in the holster designed for the 21. Just goes to show that holster holds your weapon firm
Ash,

What belt do you wear with your holster? I was using mine with a light duty military nylon belt and seemed too thin. Are you using a thick nylon belt?

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
I wear a law pro leather belt. It's 1.5". It holds it pretty well but I'm looking at a bull leather belt. I have heard really good things about them.

·
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bull leather? Who makes them?

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
That's the brand. Hold on and I will find a video and post a link.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts