New here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Glock_Fanatic, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Glock_Fanatic

Glock_Fanatic Member

Hey fellow gun/Glock lovers! I have made a few posts on various threads but just now found this so I figured I would introduce myself! Names mike, I am currently a cop in the air force (for 2 more months until I separate) then I plan to either be LEO in the KC area or thinking about doing some contracting work for triple canopy or another contractor so I can buy some more toys! I currently have 2 G19 gen 4s. A S&W model 40 .38 revolver (wife's) a 12 gauge semi auto, an armalite ar-15 with tacti-cool upgrades, a Henry youth model lever action .22 and a cricket .22 for my 7 yo daughter. I enjoy shooting As I'm sure most of you would assume. I am a CCW holder for both new Mexico where I currently reside and florida. I have grown up around glocks. My grandfather has been in law enforcement for 28 years now and that is the basis for my love of firearms. I used to ask him "Grampy how many guns do you have?" he always has the same answer "now kikel I have 14 glocks and that's all that matters!" "you can never have too many glocks, harleys, or tractors!" lol. Anyway he has sold a lot of them now but he is a certified Glock armorer who has been through the course 5 times and he has walked me through the Manuel and shown me what is what. I would suppose I'm the go-to guy around here for glocks when it comes to friends and co-workers. My wife likes to shoot as well. The first handgun she ever shot was a G18. No that's not a typo! She shot Grampys G18 when we got engaged and she loved it! Lucky girl lol. Anyway I'm here and well. Feel free to hit me up in private messages or on the forums! Happy Glocking everyone!

2. dslmac2

dslmac2 New Member

Welcome to the Forum Glock_Fanatic

3. SeventiesWreckers

SeventiesWreckers Load Bearing Wall

Welcome Aboard Mike, congrats on the short time, nothing like counting the days. Knew a few Air Police back in the cold war days, good guys all around. Enjoy the Forum.

4. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Welcome Glock fanatic!! First, Thanks for your service!! Second, if you haven't yet, we have a special sub forum for LEO and Military but you will have to PM HAVASU and he will get you in!! Enjoy the forum, we look forward to your contributions!

5. Glock_Fanatic

Glock_Fanatic Member

I thought there was something fishy about the Leo/military thread lol. I tried posti g and it wouldn't let me. Now I know thanks buddy

6. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Thank you GF!! We really do appreciate our Military and LEO's here. You guys are the best!! I was USN, Line puke (plane captain) 1977- 1983!!

7. Glock_Fanatic

Glock_Fanatic Member

Line puke lol... I've been in the AF since 06 and I want to be a real cop if you will lol. How do I go about finding havasu. I'm on my iPhone and not sure how to search for a member?

8. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

I'll have him send you a message

9. Glock_Fanatic

Glock_Fanatic Member

Thanks... I did a little digging on here and found him lol

10. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum Mike! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

11. Glock_Fanatic

Glock_Fanatic Member

I already have and it's only been a few days!!!

12. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum !!

13. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Hello Mike, and WELCOME to the Forum!

That was a nice intro, thanks!

Cheers!