Glock Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A beautiful G17. It's a G4 and I just received my exchange spring from Glock today. I need to go to the range to see if it will have fixed the problems I had with JHP.

It's my first Glock and after trading a Ruger .45 ACP in for it, which had too big a grip, was "cluncky" and inaccurate. I tried to avoid Glock like a Fender Stratocaster but now their both my favorites I own. The first time I held the Glock it just fit right in my hand, I use the small grip attachment or none. Both are perfect. The first time i shot it it was like a whole other experience. My groupings were sick, the double and triple taps were dead on and very managable recoil. I LOVE it. I can even hit at farther distances than ever before. Plus I can get a great grip, no thumbing.

What do you shoot?

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!
Stick around, you will like it here!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum Clint!! Enjoy!

·
109 Posts
Okay.., I'll be the immature one to ask.., LoL, ....is that your real name, "Clint Torres"? ....cause it kind of sound like.... Umm... You know..., ;-) (guy's favorite place) (not trying to make fun of your name. It was the first thing came to mind.)

Welcome to the forum bro. This place is great. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Okay.., I'll be the immature one to ask.., LoL, ....is that your real name, "Clint Torres"? ....cause it kind of sound like.... Umm... You know..., ;-) (guy's favorite place) (not trying to make fun of your name. It was the first thing came to mind.)

Welcome to the forum bro. This place is great. :)

That would be the sign of awful parenting. No, there was a guy named Clint i used to work with, total tweeker and I told the waitresses that his last name was Torres and it stuck. One of my greatest contributions to mankind

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.