Glock Firearms banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody. I've been a member for a while, but haven't posted until recently. Found this form on Facebook actually, after purchasing my first Glock. It's a 30 SF by the way. I've been enjoying, and shooting firearms of all types for years but never considered purchasing a Glock for all the normal "hater" reasons. Awhile back, I decided to finally get my CCW permit, and that lead me on a search for what I considered to be the best EDC weapon. To be honest, I purchased a Ruger LCR 357 mag. as my first carry. Although I have nothing bad to say about the LCR, after a short time, the five round cap. started to bother me, so I started doing my research. I considered myself a diehard 1911 guy, but after reading endless reviews, watching countless videos, and talking with multiple gun owners, I decided on the Glock 30 SF. Man am I glad I did!!! I can't say enough good things about this firearm. Round capacity, weight, ease of disassembly, it has it all. I've been carring this gun for over a year now, and I'm still in love with it. I still love my 1911's, but for an everyday work horse, I count on my Glock.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! This is a great community and we're glad you're here. Enjoy!

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!
Stick around, you will like it here!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts