Glock Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I'm Back!
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hows it going guys!?

My first gun ever was a Smith and Wesson Sigma 9mm, I purchased it becuase I was only 19 years old at the time and wanted something affordable.

After realizing that they had pretty much taken the Glock design I decided that I wanted to try a Glock.... The day I did I fell in love! lol

Since then I've sold my Sigma and have purchased a G19 Gen 3 and a G22 RTF and plan to purchase many more...

Right now I'm shopping around for a nice G23 in OD Green, not sure if they make them OD Green in Gen 4.

I'm from South Florida and hope to show my face on the forums quite a bit

-mike-

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Hello, Mike (Locapitano), and WELCOME to the Forum!

There's quite a number of Members here from FL as well, you should feel right at home.

Are you planning on doing any modifications or anything to your '19 (excellent choice, by the way!)?

·
I'm Back!
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you!

At the moment I'm considering adding the Night sights but not sure if I will. I definitely want to order the Rough texture grip for it. I have a houge grip but it makes the grip a little to thick for me.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
You know, you culd also get a barrel conversion kit for the G22 (and later on the G23) to allow you to shoot 9mm thru them, right?

Makes practicing a lot more economical with 9mm while still being able to shoot the larger caliber ammo....

·
I'm Back!
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@Happysniper1 Is the price of the conversion worth the price difference between 9 and .40? I did that for my AR so that I can shoot .22LR from it when 5.56 is to expensive lol.

Thank you both Cruizer and Shooter

·
Registered
511 Posts
Welcome locapitano, from Central Florida.

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Welcome to the forum! And I love my Glock 23, you can't go wrong with it.

·
I'm Back!
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you guys! Yeah I think i've decided to sell my S&W Body guard for a new Glock since they are only $398 with the Blue Label Program

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum locapitano! I can see you are fitting in well here! Stick around!

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,954 Posts
Welcom to the forum!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts