Glock Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow glock owners! Just bought my first glock last week. It's a (LE) G17 gen 4 and love it. Look forward to learning some things from the more experience glock owners on this forum and getting out to the range! Later

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome White FALCON!! Enjoy the forum and have a great day at the range!! RANGE REPORT??

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! I hope you enjoy that new Glock and the community here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Glock_Fanatic said:
Welcome white falcon (glad its not blue falcon) lol hope you like it here. I know I sure do!
Ah the (blue falcon reference) never gets old! I served six years in the 82nd in the 2/325th AIR and 2/319th AFAR. White Falcons was the name of our regiment. Also Falcon is my last name.

·
Because 2 Are Better Then 1
10,292 Posts
Welcome falcon. I'm from Lincolnton.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the welcomes guys. Just ordered some parts for my G17, extended slide stop and ghost 3.5 lb trigger connector! Thinking about hitting up Range 37 down at Bunnlevel soon. Anyone in the area have any experience with that range?

·
Premium Member
5,941 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Good luck with the mods.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome, welcome! Hope you find everything you need, and if I can be of any assistance, please let me know.

As for NC Ranges, I think you'll find that each one has its own advantages. I prefer the NC Wildlife Range in Fayetteville simply for the fact that it's little-known and mostly experienced guys shoot there. I would strongly caution you to be vigilant with the indoor ranges in this area, as there are a lot of young, and inexperienced shooters who can be quite dangerous under the unfortunate lack of proper supervision.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.