New guy from NC

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by whiteFALCON30, Jun 30, 2012.

1. whiteFALCON30

whiteFALCON30 New Member

Hello fellow glock owners! Just bought my first glock last week. It's a (LE) G17 gen 4 and love it. Look forward to learning some things from the more experience glock owners on this forum and getting out to the range! Later

2. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Welcome White FALCON!! Enjoy the forum and have a great day at the range!! RANGE REPORT??

3. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum! I hope you enjoy that new Glock and the community here.

4. Glock_Fanatic

Glock_Fanatic Member

Welcome white falcon (glad its not blue falcon) lol hope you like it here. I know I sure do!

5. whiteFALCON30

whiteFALCON30 New Member

Ah the (blue falcon reference) never gets old! I served six years in the 82nd in the 2/325th AIR and 2/319th AFAR. White Falcons was the name of our regiment. Also Falcon is my last name.

6. Glock_Fanatic

Glock_Fanatic Member

Well we are glad to have ya falcon!

7. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Welcome to the forum!!!

8. Blades

Blades Senior Member

Welcome from Fayetteville!

9. Deuce

Deuce Because 2 Are Better Then 1

Welcome falcon. I'm from Lincolnton.

10. whiteFALCON30

whiteFALCON30 New Member

Thanks for the welcomes guys. Just ordered some parts for my G17, extended slide stop and ghost 3.5 lb trigger connector! Thinking about hitting up Range 37 down at Bunnlevel soon. Anyone in the area have any experience with that range?

11. wrpNYFL

wrpNYFL Premium Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the forum. Good luck with the mods.

12. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I had to look at the prior post!!:D:D Mods!!:eek: Get it??:)

13. neem19

neem19 Just trying to stay warm

Welcome to the forum.....My ol'man lives in Statesville, haven't been there in a while though. Have fun with this site, We do.....:D

14. jrs1006

jrs1006 New Member

Welcome from Charlotte.

15. ncnrmedic

ncnrmedic New Member

Welcome, welcome! Hope you find everything you need, and if I can be of any assistance, please let me know.

As for NC Ranges, I think you'll find that each one has its own advantages. I prefer the NC Wildlife Range in Fayetteville simply for the fact that it's little-known and mostly experienced guys shoot there. I would strongly caution you to be vigilant with the indoor ranges in this area, as there are a lot of young, and inexperienced shooters who can be quite dangerous under the unfortunate lack of proper supervision.