Glock Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone

My name is Santosh and I live in Durham, NC. I will be picking up a G22 Gen 4 this Sunday. :D It will be my first handgun! I plan on using it primarily for self defense...open carry.

Going to pair it up with a paddle holster. Either Fobus, Blackhawk Serpa, or Safariland ALS...not sure which one yet.

Gonna keep the mods simple, but most likely just 3.5lb connector and springs, night sights, and maybe a guide rod laser down the road...

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!
Stick around, you will like it here!

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like some nice mods you have planned.

Shoot and shoot often.

D

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum Santosh!! Enjoy!

·
Because 2 Are Better Then 1
10,292 Posts
Welcome from Lincolnton, NC.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum frogfish! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
Hey everyone

My name is Santosh and I live in Durham, NC. I will be picking up a G22 Gen 4 this Sunday. :D It will be my first handgun! I plan on using it primarily for self defense...open carry.

Going to pair it up with a paddle holster. Either Fobus, Blackhawk Serpa, or Safariland ALS...not sure which one yet.

Gonna keep the mods simple, but most likely just 3.5lb connector and springs, night sights, and maybe a guide rod laser down the road...
Whoa, youngin'. Better slow your roll there. You want to go for that 3.5 connector, fine. But keep it on the range. You have a street shoot, even righteous one, and if the DA is a political low-life, you'll end up the next George Zimmerman.

Even if you win a criminal case, the guy, or his survivors could bring civil suit against you for causing "wrongful injury/death".

You can damn near do anything to accurize that weapon, (you are, afterall responsible for the bullet wherever it lands), but play with that trigger and you'll find out that in court...perception is reality.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts