New guns

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by n8tv, Jun 18, 2012.

1. n8tv

n8tv New Member

About 2 months ago my wife says we need a handgun. I had a 22 revolver from my dad and a 16 ga. Shotgun. But had not ammo for either one. So I go looking for my first handgun and get my g17. At that time she says I can tell this is going to be an expensive hobby. So I get a mossberg 12 a few weeks later and today I got my colt m4. I think she was right about it being expensive haha.

Attached Files:

2. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

You are gonna spend it somewhere, VERY nice looking additions to the gun family!! Maybe you could put em all nice and take a cool family picture? I love the Black gun family pictures! Please don't get me wrong, I wasn't dogging your picture. I just like cool pictures.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2012

3. MikeMT

MikeMT New Member

Could be worse things to spend your $ on. ;)

Grats on all the new additions to the fam!

4. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

One day, she'll be happy you bought them. Till then, shoot the living daylights out of them and smile every time!

Nice collection!

5. n8tv

n8tv New Member

Yeah I am going to get a better picture later. I just could not wait so I just threw them all together. Ha

6. Nice collection you got going there! Looks like you got all areas covered. Long and short range firearms.

Yes it is expensive to have a good firearm collection but just remember, they are a investment. ;)

7. Tell your wife, better to spend on guns than wine, women & song! ;) ;)

8. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Hey! I sell wine!!:eek::D

9. n8tv

n8tv New Member

Well she loves the colt so that's good. But I think she might need one of her own.

10. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

I think that is an excellent idea. ;)

11. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

Ya I need to start working on my long arms. I've got 4 Glocks and we've got another 4 S&W in the house. We do have .22LRs and a few shotties. But I want a few of my own. Looking at a Sig M400, some sort of 7.62, and then probably a higher end semi-auto mossy.

12. n8tv

n8tv New Member

Yeah it sounds like you got the handguns covered. That sig I hear is a awesome gun.

13. HenryinFlorida

HenryinFlorida New Member

Your collection has most bases covered. Pistol, Rifle & Shotgun will go a long way to protecting you and your family. By the way, it does get addicting.... but in a good way. My collection right now consists of a Mossberg 12 ga pump, AR15, Ruger LCP & LC9, Kahr CW45 and a newely purchased Gen 3 G21SF. They all have their purpose.

14. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Congrats on the new trio...!!

( Thread moved to the General Firearms sub forum... )