Glock Firearms banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
DXPorker said:
Just picked up me a new Glock 21 Gen 4 and a new S&W M&P Shield on Monday. Cannot wait for the rain to stop so I can test them out
Let me know how you like the new Shield after the range. I have a Bodyguard .380 throat I want to replace and may be interested in the Shield myself.

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
I've heard from a few people that got a Shield the day they came out, they freaking love how it shoots.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sstock38 said:
Let me know how you like the new Shield after the range. I have a Bodyguard .380 throat I want to replace and may be interested in the Shield myself.
I have not even put around through it yet and I would say trade your bodyguard. I had one and would never touch it again just after dry firing this shield. I hope to shoot it later today. From the videos on YouTube I've seen this will become the perfect CCW!

·
Administrator
133,369 Posts
The glock will work just fine in the rain I say put on a coat and go shoot hell the dirt bags still attack people in bad whether

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
AuxSix said:
I would be very interested to see a range report on the Shield once you shoot.
Put 150 through it yesterday, I could go on for hours about it but to sum it up briefly, I've owned the lc9, lcp380, bodyguard and have shot the cm9. Buy this gun if you have any of the mentioned or anything similar you won't shoot them again!

·
Registered
95 Posts
DXPorker said:
Put 150 through it yesterday, I could go on for hours about it but to sum it up briefly, I've owned the lc9, lcp380, bodyguard and have shot the cm9. Buy this gun if you have any of the mentioned or anything similar you won't shoot them again!
Really?! I have an LC9 as a CC gun and love it, could not imagine replacing it.

·
Registered
95 Posts
DXPorker said:
I loved mine, but I like this one a lot more
Gander Mountain is going to call me when they get the 40s&w version in (since its not released). Have heard such excellent things. Was going to get a 27.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts