New Glock

Discussion in 'Glock Photos' started by DXPorker, Apr 18, 2012.

1. DXPorker

DXPorker New Member

Just picked up me a new Glock 21 Gen 4 and a new S&W M&P Shield on Monday. Cannot wait for the rain to stop so I can test them out

Attached Files:

2. Shep482

Shep482 Well-Known Member Supporter

Love the two tone ! Crap. Now I want one of those too.

3. sstock38

sstock38 Premium Member

Let me know how you like the new Shield after the range. I have a Bodyguard .380 throat I want to replace and may be interested in the Shield myself.

4. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

I've heard from a few people that got a Shield the day they came out, they freaking love how it shoots.

5. DXPorker

DXPorker New Member

I have not even put around through it yet and I would say trade your bodyguard. I had one and would never touch it again just after dry firing this shield. I hope to shoot it later today. From the videos on YouTube I've seen this will become the perfect CCW!

6. Duracoat is on sale!! :D

7. Dark Knight

Dark Knight Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

The glock will work just fine in the rain I say put on a coat and go shoot hell the dirt bags still attack people in bad whether

8. Dark Knight

Dark Knight Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

What is the turn around time? Do you have a color chart I can view online ?

9. AuxSix

AuxSix New Member

I would be very interested to see a range report on the Shield once you shoot.

10. DXPorker

DXPorker New Member

Put 150 through it yesterday, I could go on for hours about it but to sum it up briefly, I've owned the lc9, lcp380, bodyguard and have shot the cm9. Buy this gun if you have any of the mentioned or anything similar you won't shoot them again!

11. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Nice pics DXPorker !!

12. AuxSix

AuxSix New Member

Really?! I have an LC9 as a CC gun and love it, could not imagine replacing it.

13. DXPorker

DXPorker New Member

I loved mine, but I like this one a lot more

14. AuxSix

AuxSix New Member

Gander Mountain is going to call me when they get the 40s&w version in (since its not released). Have heard such excellent things. Was going to get a 27.