new glock

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by dutchs, Mar 25, 2012.

1. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

I am about to buy a new Glock 21 gen 4 ACP , I currently own a ruger lcp and SR9 and have never owned a glock. Maybe some tips on performance and concealed carry from current owners? Any tips on a good conceal holster?

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum dutchs !!

If you like kydex holsters, we have a few

vendors here worth checking out...see the ad banners at the top !

3. etbonds

etbonds New Member

Love my galco king tuk

4. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

IWB, Crossbreed Supertuck, Galco Kingtuk, White Hat Holsters Maxtuck all do the same thing and work pretty well for most people. OWB: Blackhawk Serpa is pretty popular and MikeP and Trotac on the forum make some awesome holsters.

5. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

As much as i love the 21 its kinda big for CC, granted if you yourself have a larger frame maybe you can pull it off.

Other than that its a great gun. Read on the forums and you can find tons of great tips.

6. Some of trotacs holsters. Absolutely love them. Very very comfortable.
    Bandito:
    image-3809975238.jpg
    OWB:
    image-3223469716.jpg
    Appendix IWB:
    image-633685606.jpg
    IWB:
    image-3194987362.jpg

7. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Thanks for all the advice. I am taking webphiser's advice, i bought a glock 30 today and put 13 round mags in it with the factory mag extenders on them. Perfect to carry and an awesome gun to shoot and i can buy a holster on the forum and even found one for my SR9.

8. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

Glad to here it, you won't regret the G30 at all. Scary how accurate it is lol.