Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everyone, recently bought a glock 23 gen 3 after getting back from deployment. Got my ccw, and some tritiums but wanted to register on glock forum to learn some new things. Look forward to talking!

·
ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o
329 Posts
Hello...

Welcome :)

·
Registered
653 Posts
singyourdeathsong said:
What's up everyone, recently bought a glock 23 gen 3 after getting back from deployment. Got my ccw, and some tritiums but wanted to register on glock forum to learn some new things. Look forward to talking!
I think I know you!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Oh and message havasu or txshooter and tell them your military and they will hook you up with access to the thread...

·
Registered
653 Posts
The Leo/military thread under general discussion

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Sounds good what thread you taking about?
What you need to do is send a PM MEssage to HAVASU oTXSHOOTER and you will see the thread when they open it for you to use. It is Military/ LEO only.

·
Registered
653 Posts
dutchs said:
What you need to do is send a PM MEssage to HAVASU oTXSHOOTER and you will see the thread when they open it for you to use. It is Military/ LEO only.
Yea what he said

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
They check regular as well but being 4th. of july and all you may need to be patient. Give it a day or two. THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE!!

·
Registered
653 Posts
dutchs said:
They check regular as well but being 4th. of july and all you may need to be patient. Give it a day or two. THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE!!
Sing is one of my buddies. Was stationed in aviano with him for a couple years... Big 1911 guy but finally got himself a Glock!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Sing! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Glock_Fanatic said:
Sing is one of my buddies. Was stationed in aviano with him for a couple years... Big 1911 guy but finally got himself a Glock!
Ha finally after hearing you talk about them for three years, can't say I'm disappointed either!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Make my 14 hr shift go by quicker...

·
Registered
653 Posts
singyourdeathsong said:
Ha finally after hearing you talk about them for three years, can't say I'm disappointed either!
Lol well I could say you influenced me as well... Shod be gettin a 1911 soon...

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I think everyone needs a good 1911 in their collection. IMHO. :)

·
Registered
653 Posts
You gonna contribute to my story thread or what?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts