Glock Forum banner
1001 - 1009 of 1009 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
The fact that you think having a stray shot thru your window is not bad, is messed up. In rural America, we don’t have bullets shot thru our windows.
That was my failed attempt at humor.

Seriously, it did freak me out, and I did call the cops, and they showed up.

That was years before I even thought about buying a gun.

Just a bunch of kids firing a gun from probably International Boulevard, and the bullet ended up through my window, and then through the wall in my neighbor apartment. That's what the OPD said. They were probably right.

It's just a demonstration of what is wrong with America: too many idiots and too many guns.

·
Super Moderator
58,028 Posts
2A/ RTKBA & Self Defense and prosecution of criminals ( who shoot Houses & People ) has Politics as a primary Element
Please leave politics in political threads.
Please do not introduce politics in non-political threads.
Some people see politics everywhere because it is in their DNA.
My DNA is that of a ban hammer and everyone looks like a nail until proven otherwise.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Fyi, this is a terrific documentary about the German Bundeswehr (the army), including tactical training, guns (Hekler & Koch G36 is the standard issue). But they also have the MG5, HK M 27, etc.

If you want you can turn on subtitles (CC) and choose English.

·
Registered
543 Posts
What part of Glock Forum are you misunderstanding?

More of your non Glock stuff will be deleted.
But this is the off-topic section, no?

There's a lot of interesting firearms related information in that video, including specs of the HK guns they are using, artillery, etc. I thought that might be interesting for people who are generally interested in firearms, not just Glocks.

·
Super Moderator
58,028 Posts
You’re better off posting Glock stuff. This is the Glock Forum and you’re taking advantage of the off topic sub forum. This isn’t Facebook. It was never meant for this purpose. We only have room for 15 pages of stuff. Please stick to Glock related items.

1001 - 1009 of 1009 Posts