Glock Forum banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

· Registered
4,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #913 · (Edited)
I still love San Francisco, my favorite city, wish I had the money to buy a $$$ apartment there. But the quality of life has gone down in recent years, because of the homelesness and rampant drug abuse. If you think "oh it's the Democrats fault", think again. Don't look at the Democrats, but look at the big pharma opioid manufacturers that have flooded the United States over decades to make big money. I've worked on this case for many years. The biggest criminals aren't the guys that try to break into your home at 3 am. They wear three piece suits and sit in boardrooms. They seem respectable, but they aren't.
No. It’s the Democrats’ fault. Let’s not blame anyone else.
Everything that is happening in California is either something they created or something they allowed.

· Registered
4,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #980 ·
This is a special edition, only for the very elite of the Austrian army.

Not coming to you any time soon.

But aside from the cosmetics, if you look at the specs in detail, technically there are only a few changes from the everyday Glock 17 everyone can buy.

Which is a testament to the versatilty of the Glock 17.

It works for everyone, right out of the box. From Austrian special forces to noobs like me.

Stupid and simple.
Yeah, I know.
I was actually referring to Glock making the Gen 5 in FDE color, the old FDE color.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts