Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Just bought myself a Glock19 Gen4 and find myself becoming addicted to everything Glock. I took it to the range Friday and fired a few hundred rounds through it, a few thousand rounds through an M-4, Desert Eagle, 30-06, .308, .40, .45, and a few other guns and absolutely love how the Glock shoots and feels. It's a sweet gun, small, but definitely a sweet 9mm. Anyway, I'm active duty military, 17 yrs, and married with 3 small kids. 1 boy and 2 girls. I love guns, guns and guns. My reason for joining this forum is to learn more about Glocks and guns in general. I also plan to purchase my own ammo reloading equipment some day soon after I PCS to fort Campbell Ky as well as buy a huge gun safe and filling it over the next few years. So, that's about all about me. I look forward to some good dialogue and hopefully learning more about Glocks and various types of ammo.

Respectfully
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
Welcome AF1Sgt! Enjoy the Forum! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
First of all thank you for serving this country. We don't take the time to say that enough to those of you who do. I to just got my first Glock and it is also a 19 Gen 4. I have a Ruger LC 9 and thought that was my favorite until I got the 19. I need to find the right holster for CCW so for now I will continue with the LC9. Enjoy the Glock. I am also already trying to decide which Glock is next.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
767 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
NewGlockFan19 said:
First of all thank you for serving this country. We don't take the time to say that enough to those of you who do. I to just got my first Glock and it is also a 19 Gen 4. I have a Ruger LC 9 and thought that was my favorite until I got the 19. I need to find the right holster for CCW so for now I will continue with the LC9. Enjoy the Glock. I am also already trying to decide which Glock is next.
Yes, I'm looking for the next Glock as we speak. I want a .40 or .45 next. What about you?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
AF1Sgt said:
Yes, I'm looking for the next Glock as we speak. I want a .40 or .45 next. What about you?
Leaning toward the .40. I have a couple friends who are in law enforcement and that is what they carry. Both like them.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,133 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum AF1Sgt !!

...and thank you for your service to our country !!
 

·
GrassHopper
Joined
·
8,204 Posts
Hey AF1Sgt!!!! Sorry bout the rather short, blunt reply on the Pay It Forward thread… Just trying to keep the thread on topic. (I was a guilty party in the last bit of confusion). That said…

Welcome!!!! You're gonna love it here!!!! Lots of info, great vendors, and lots of great guys (and gals) to chat with!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
NewGlockFan19 said:
Leaning toward the .40. I have a couple friends who are in law enforcement and that is what they carry. Both like them.
What are the pros and cons of a .40 vs. .45?
 
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Top