new glock owner

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by silver04v, Mar 13, 2012.

1. silver04v

silver04v New Member

Just got my first glock. It's a gen 4 22. I absolutely love it. Already put over 500 rounds through it. It does have some erratic ejections which will hopefully be fixed on the next few days with a new ejector since mine has the old model one, marked 1882. Anyways, I always join the forums for my toys so here I am to learn. Already learned about the ejector, went to my local armorer and he confirmed it and said he should be getting a bunch in stock any day now.

2. silver04v

silver04v New Member

Also holding my glock to my side is a black hawk serpa and I also have a in the waistband remora holster which I love. You can conceal the 22 pretty well with it.

3. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

Nice choice! And welcome to the forum!

4. Hello and welcome to the forum!!!!

Glock is a nice to toy to have.

5. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Hello, Silver04v, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Very nice choice of Glock there, and Gen4 to boot...outstanding!

Post pics when you can, and glad you were able to find helpful information already!

Cheers!

6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum silver04v !!

7. silver04v

silver04v New Member

Thanks for the welcome. This is my first pistol purchase and boy did I make the right choice. Really nice quality for the price IMO. I've shot my fathers sig p226, and I'll take my glock over that any day. Even with crazy shell ejections it hasn't had a hiccup. Cheap rounds and a few mags of good stuff. Can't wait to dig in and feed yet another addiction. Haha