Glock Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm now officially a Glock owner and not just a fan! Purchased my new Glock 19 Gen 3 today from an acquaintance's gun/pawn shop. Can't wait to get to the range. It wasn't quite the same as when my kids were born, but still great. Proud to be a Glock-head.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
shooterfan1974 said:
I'm now officially a Glock owner and not just a fan! Purchased my new Glock 19 Gen 3 today from an acquaintance's gun/pawn shop. Can't wait to get to the range. It wasn't quite the same as when my kids were born, but still great. Proud to be a Glock-head.
Hey that's great man. You're going to be very happy with it.

·
Registered
178 Posts
shooterfan1974 said:
You made a great choice. Its an awesome gun. I love mine.

·
Very Sensitive Guy (^;)
764 Posts
Welcome Shooter!

Bro, like you, I did my homework before I purchased my Glock. After having it for a while, I can tell you you'll probably love the way it shoots (if you have any problems please tell us all about it here as these guys can help), and if you ever really need it as a defensive carry? It'll be there for you, brother.

Well done! Enjoy!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Just pick up my first handgun myself, a G17, thought about the G19 but it just wasn't as comfortable in my hand. Still have yet to fire it, but I'll be hitting up the range ASAP!!

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Hello, G17_Ian, and WELCOME to the Forum!

If you post a *HI there* and say something about yourself in the "Introductions" category, other Members will have a chance to say Hi back at ya.

Cheers!

·
Very Sensitive Guy (^;)
764 Posts
Just pick up my first handgun myself, a G17, thought about the G19 but it just wasn't as comfortable in my hand. Still have yet to fire it, but I'll be hitting up the range ASAP!!

Well then! Welcome to you also, Ian! I think you're going to have alot of fun. Let us know how your range trip goes!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts