New Glock owner from Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by WintrSTS, Apr 23, 2012.

1. WintrSTS

WintrSTS New Member

Hello, new Glock owner here, I picked up a G27 Gen4 to carry back in February, after a recommendation from a SWAT officer. Love it. I was impressed with the accuracy right from the box. I have since added pearce mag extensions for a solid grip. I am now hooked! I didnt stop there, in March I traded in a old 9mm for a G19 Gen4 (cheaper ammo), again, spot on, right from the box. After much research I added a viridian green laser to the G19, mostly for the "cool" factor. It did not disappoint, nice product. I get to the range about twice per week, around 1000 rounds through both guns, not one failure! I could use some advice on a carry holster, I havent bought one yet. I enjoy reading this forum and look forward to new information in the future.

Attached Files:

2. G17XJ_BS

G17XJ_BS New Member

Welcome WintrSTS , you will enjoy it here. I sure have!! On the holster ??? im sure someone will give ya some ideas!! I can't because I dont carry my Glock daily.

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum WintrSTS !!

Nice pics of those Glocks...

4. scrubber3

scrubber3 New Member

If you open carry, I cannot think of a better holster than a Blackhawk Serpa as it implements a release button so no one can just pull it from your side.

If you conceal carry and choose an inside the waistband or IWB then I suggest something I bought this weekend at The Nation's Gunshow. It's call a SharkTac and it is the shiznit. You can also convert it to OWB with no compromise whatsoever. It is made of kydex entirely and is very lightweight and has virtually no bulk. SharkTac.com. I posted pictures of mine in the holster section. They can do anything custom, including make you a holster for that 19 with the attachment.

Welcome to the forum! nice Glocks too

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  5. WintrSTS

WintrSTS New Member

I will need a IWB type holster for work, thanks, I'll checkout the holster forum.

6. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

As for a holster I have a Black hawk spec ops CQC holster when I have a belt or a Blackhawk size 5 IWB for my g26

7. Birddogyz

Birddogyz Regular Guy

Welcome to the Forum.

As far as the IWB, go to the Vendor section and check out Foxx Holsters. He is a member here and has a solution for you.

http://www.foxxholsters.com

8. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

Welcome to the forum!!!!

9. vwtechx

vwtechx New Member

Welcome to the forum! Where in Pa are you located?

10. WintrSTS

WintrSTS New Member

town 80 miles north of Pittsburgh

11. vwtechx

vwtechx New Member

Alright. Im about 20 miles east of hershey.

12. WintrSTS

WintrSTS New Member

just ordered n82 tactical pro ..iwb

13. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Welcome to the Glock Forum! Nice pair of Glocks you have there! :)

14. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

I've been to Kittanning and Butler...and West to Beaver