Glock Firearms banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a Glock 36 in April and Love it. Now thinking of a 19. My wife is thinking of a 26 for herself

·
Super Moderator
75,011 Posts
Blackwolff said:
Bought a Glock 36 in April and Love it. Now thinking of a 19. My wife is thinking of a 26 for herself
Welcome to the forum Blackwolff. Congrats on the G36. It is a great gun, I carry mine every day and every where I go.
The G19 and G26 are also great guns. This Glock thing is very addictive. Lol!

Attachments

·
Registered
511 Posts
Welcome and CoNGraTs! Crazy how you just got one in April, and already addicted and thinking of others. Nice Work! You'll fit in here perfectly.

·
Banned
767 Posts
Welcome to the forum my friend!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
New Glock owner from Ohio.
Welcome ghostrider! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy it here. Please post an intro so our members can welcome you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
GAgal said:
Welcome ghostrider! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy it here. Please post an intro so our members can welcome you.
Thanks for the welcome. I just picked up my new Glock 23 Gen 4 for home defense and concealed carry. Adding Trajicon sights next week. Glad to be' a part of this forum.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Hello, Blackwolff, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Hello also to Ghostrider, and WELCOME as well!

@Ghostrider: if you start your own Introduction thread, your welcome messages will be more directed to you as well.

Cheers!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
ghostrider said:
New Glock owner from Ohio.
Welcome Ghostrider! Fellow buckeye here, raised in Reynoldsburg. Enjoy the forum. Livin in Florida, always a Buckeye!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome Blackwolff! Enjoy the forum! Spartan or Wolverine? Buckeye here , please dont hold that agsinst me!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.