New Glock owner from Indy!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by IndyGlock26, Feb 21, 2012.

1. IndyGlock26

IndyGlock26 New Member

Hello fellow Glock owners! I'm new to the forum and bought my first gun a couple weeks ago. (Glock 26) Im 22, from Indiana and love my baby Glock! Went shooting last weekend and was pretty impressed with it! I meet a buddy there and also shot his full frame Sig (9mm) and liked my Baby Glock better, but also shot his snub nose .357 magnum and Wholly **** that gun has got some power. Ok I'm done talking... Lol

2. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Hey, IndyGlock26, WELCOME to the Forum!

And welcome also from a fellow G26'er!

NOTE: if you love shooting the '26 but are put off by the 10-round magazine capacity, buy some high-cap G17 magazines (if they are legal to own in your jurisdiction) and enjoy 17-round capacity! Check out my thread on the subject here: https://www.glockforum.com/forum/f11/opinions-extended-mag-adapters-1003/

BTW, you are the second guy in like 3 days that has joined from Indy!

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum IndyGlock26 !!

Let's see a pic of that G26...

4. IndyGlock26

IndyGlock26 New Member

I would but I carry mine, and it would be kind of hard to conceal a 17 rounder! Lol But I guess I could get some for the range, because it sucks having to reload every 2 min! Lol

5. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Don't I know it!

I do carry my 26 concealed with the 17 mags in it....but weather here is cooperative (freezing and windy) so jackets are good, sweaters and trenchcoats, too!

You could also go with Pearce grip extensions, they cost about $10 or so and either just give a pinky rest (for better grip) or add +2 or +3 to the magazine capacity, without really changing the print of the G26. Worth looking into, if legal where you live....

6. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

7. IndyGlock26

IndyGlock26 New Member

[​IMG]

8. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Nice one! I see, it has grip extensions already!

(Hmmm....do you post in other forums?)

9. rmorri09

rmorri09 New Member

10. Or carry the 17 rounders as your backup mags?

11. IndyGlock26

IndyGlock26 New Member

I've recently joined Indianashooter.com, why?

12. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Just wondering. A lot of forums (on varied interests) require posters to put their username in the pictures before posting.

Just made me curious.

BTW, GrkGod454 has a valid suggestion: use the 17-rounders as backup mags. Previously, my carry was all standard G26 mags all with +2 extensions. Now, I carry with '17 mags (on in the gun, two on the belt).

13. IndyGlock26

IndyGlock26 New Member

I also belong to a couple car forums but they don't request names in pics. It's just a habit for me, plus everyone knows its actually your pic. =]