Glock Firearms banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Congrats on the 19 and welcome to the forum what gen btw?

·
Banned
767 Posts
Congrats man and welcome to the forum, and as MIGlockGuy85 said, there are many helpful people on here, holler if you have any questions! You gotta get some pics up here for us :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's a Gen3. Im from California and i think the Gen 4s are only available to law enforcement? Not sure. Im still learning about California's frustrating gun laws.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
g572 said:
How do i post pics? It says i dont have permission to open page? Waiting for account to be activated?
That means you need to go to the email they sent you when you signed up to confirm your account. Then post a pic of your G19. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Congrats on your Glock

g572-

You are correct, Gen 4 Glocks are only available to law enforcement in CA right now. I also live in CA, and it is not the best place for gun owners. Congrats again on your Glock, I have been shooting Glocks for 14 years now, and I would not carry anything else!

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
mtracey said:
g572-

You are correct, Gen 4 Glocks are only available to law enforcement in CA right now. I also live in CA, and it is not the best place for gun owners. Congrats again on your Glock, I have been shooting Glocks for 14 years now, and I would not carry anything else!
I live in California as well and I just found out you can get Gen 4 Glocks but in Single Shot Exemption.

http://www.directactionsolutions.net/single-shot-exemption-explanation/

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.