New glock on the block!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by g572, May 7, 2012.

1. g572

g572 New Member

Hello everyone. Im new on the Glock scene with a G19 to start my collection. I look forward to learning from and chatting with you all. GLOCK ON!!

2. Congrats on the 19 and welcome to the forum what gen btw?

3. Welcome on board! There's a lot of helpful people on here for any questions you may have.

4. Congrats man and welcome to the forum, and as MIGlockGuy85 said, there are many helpful people on here, holler if you have any questions! You gotta get some pics up here for us :)

5. g572

g572 New Member

It's a Gen3. Im from California and i think the Gen 4s are only available to law enforcement? Not sure. Im still learning about California's frustrating gun laws.

6. Hurricane460

Hurricane460 Glock Doc..

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay!

7. TheKraken

TheKraken Surviving Covid-19 Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your g19.

Attached Files:

8. g572

g572 New Member

How do i post pics? It says i dont have permission to open page? Waiting for account to be activated?

9. glock19gen3

glock19gen3 New Member

Welcome and enjoy the G19. I've had mine for a about a month and have about 600 rounds through it. Huge fan.

10. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

Welcome to the forum!!!

11. g572

g572 New Member

12. chilly613

chilly613 New Member

That means you need to go to the email they sent you when you signed up to confirm your account. Then post a pic of your G19. :)

13. mtracey

mtracey New Member

Congrats on your Glock

g572-

You are correct, Gen 4 Glocks are only available to law enforcement in CA right now. I also live in CA, and it is not the best place for gun owners. Congrats again on your Glock, I have been shooting Glocks for 14 years now, and I would not carry anything else!

14. chilly613

chilly613 New Member

I live in California as well and I just found out you can get Gen 4 Glocks but in Single Shot Exemption.

http://www.directactionsolutions.net/single-shot-exemption-explanation/

15. rickjames

rickjames Hard Work! Dedication! Supporter

Welcome to the forum

16. NvRBanArms

NvRBanArms Member

Awesome profile pic dude.

17. g572

g572 New Member

Thnx bro.
    "tuscan raiders are easily spooked, but will return in greater numbers" (Ben Kenobi) Lol.

18. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum g572