Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After consideration and all you fine folk's perspective, I decided to roll with the G45. it just feels better and my fingers didn't feel as cramped as they did on the G19.. I wear a 2XL skiing glove, winter glove, and motorcycle glove so I don't have small mittens.. I appreciate all of those who chimed in and provided their feedback. I also watched 2 vids where the youtubers had no issues with concealment.. I think it will conceal well, especially compared to my other 9MM. Once again thx everyone.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Outstanding choice! I have been carrying a G19X every day since it arrived a couple of years ago or so and I have no problem concealing it and it is the same size as the 45. I hope you enjoy your new gun!

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Congrats,good choice.

Reactions: ChrispyjSFL20

·
Super Moderator
72,323 Posts
I've got 3 glocks now, I think I'm good.. The next gun I would like to get is the Series X from Henry chambered in a .30-30
I've got 14 of them (well had before the boating accident) and I'm still not good. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

·
Super Moderator
72,323 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
After consideration and all you fine folk's perspective, I decided to roll with the G45. it just feels better and my fingers didn't feel as cramped as they did on the G19.. I wear a 2XL skiing glove, winter glove, and motorcycle glove so I don't have small mittens.. I appreciate all of those who chimed in and provided their feedback. I also watched 2 vids where the youtubers had no issues with concealment.. I think it will conceal well, especially compared to my other 9MM. Once again thx everyone.

View attachment 244578

View attachment 244579
Good choice I have big hands to and I also ride motorcycle And I have a hard time finding gloves that fit. Use in good health

1 - 20 of 32 Posts