Glock Firearms banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It takes a while up here in Canada, but all paperwork completed and my new Glock, to replace the 19 my daughter had to have, is here! 17, Gen 5 MOS with a Vortex Venom 3MOA mounted on it. Can't wait to get it to the range.

OK, you all know what one looks like, but here we go. Hey, new gun day pics. Three mags is a nice touch and lots of grip options. No finger grooves and front slide serrations added. I like the trigger feel much better too.
Luggage and bags Automotive design Bag Auto part Motor vehicle
Automotive design Luggage and bags Bag Gadget Material property
Wood Gun barrel Trigger Gun accessory Wood stain

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Congrats.

Reactions: Brassmonkey55

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
At least you’re not in Germany where a Government employee makes annual visits to gun owners homes to make sure they are properly stored/secured. I got that information from a guy that grew up there and still visits very often.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just a suggestion , I have a g41 mos with a trijicon rmrcc . I also put a set of trijicon suppressor height night sights . They cowhitness excellent . Red dot sits right on top of front sight .
Gives options to fire weapon accurately with or without red dot turned on .

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Slaw32. My 19 had a nice set of suppressor sights on it. Suppressors are illegal here so I installed some low Meprolights on it last night and put the high sights on the new 17. Perfect! Out of the top 2/3 window but there if needed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts