Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought a Glock 30SF today and I don't know SQUAT about the SF! I guess I know a little - SF stands for Short Frame, meaning the distance from the blackstrap to the trigger is slightly shorter than a non-SF model (if I read correctly). But that's really all I know.

Anyone else with any more knowledge feel free to help me out! Will a 30SF fit in a non-SF holster?

Thanks.

·
1,611 Posts
Congratulations on the G30sf!

I believe a SF will fit in any G30 holster. I think the difference is if it has rails.

·
Administrator
52,910 Posts
Congratulations on the G30SF

I myself have a G30SF, and it's carried everyday off duty, the 30SF will fit in any holster made for a G30.

I carry mine in a Fobus Holster or an Uncle Mikes holster.

Enjoy your new weapon, it is a beauty !

·
أنا لست ارهابيا
75 Posts
Congrats on the new 30SF I love mine its also carried everyday... shoots like a dream ...

·
أنا لست ارهابيا
75 Posts
the regular 30 and 30 SF are the there the same gun, only thing different is the shorter trigger reach, so the mags will work in both...

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Yes, the 30SF takes the same magazines as the G30 (as well as the 21), and it also fits in holsters made for the G30 (as well as the 21). Wishing you much enjoyment!

·
Premium Member
4,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SHOOTER13 said:
Congrats on the new G30SF...

Good choice all around...was it a Blue Label !?
I'm not sure what Blue Label means, but if it means LEO discounted, then yes.

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Yes sir...it does. Clamshell case will have a light blue label on it's one side.

My G30SF case did...

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
That's it! :)

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Yes. They are red and not discounted. But I am all for the discounts for our LEOs and military.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts