Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome Click-Clack!! Enjoy the forum!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Blades said:
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the G30? Is it a SF, a regular G30 or 4th generation?
It's a gen 3 g30 not the SF I have fairly large hands and it fit me well. The strange thing I notice when I got home was it appears to have the heavier gen4 spring in it. I am attaching pictures maybe y'all may be able to clarify. I am more versed with 1911

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
Welcome! Great looking piece.

D

·
Registered
93 Posts
click-clack said:
It's a gen 3 g30 not the SF I have fairly large hands and it fit me well. The strange thing I notice when I got home was it appears to have the heavier gen4 spring in it. I am attaching pictures maybe y'all may be able to clarify. I am more versed with 1911
Welcome! And, whoa, the spring assembly IS different! I have been carrying my Gen3, 30SF for about two years now. She has the polymer assembly. The only metallic item is the spring. I would love to a shooting report from you after about 1,000 rounds.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gardan01 said:
Welcome! And, whoa, the spring assembly IS different! I have been carrying my Gen3, 30SF for about two years now. She has the polymer assembly. The only metallic item is the spring. I would love to a shooting report from you after about 1,000 rounds.
I will. I called bass pro and spoke with the guy that sold it to me said that it does have the assembly of the gen4 spring and will reduce recoil. I will find out how well it works and report soon.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!
Stick around, you will like it here!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts