New Glock 30 compact

Discussion in 'What Glock Should I Get' started by nick37, Mar 16, 2012.

1. nick37

nick37 New Member

Any body heard any good stuff about the I shoot it shoots like a dream

2. Glocked

Glocked New Member

I love mine.

image-2042045720.jpg

3. There are a few threads on the G30 that will have some detail you may be looking for if this thread doesn't populate.

Love mine:

image-552600361.jpg

4. CCSir

CCSir Well-Known Member Supporter

Ohio
    My G30sf is without a doubt THE most accurate firearm I own. Felt recoil is negligible for a .45ACP in it's size. Get one, you won't be disappointed! :cool:

Last edited: Mar 16, 2012
  5. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

Ya I really am surprised at the accuracy of mine. I thought being a shorter barrel and smaller frame it would suffer some, but to be honest its dead on.

6. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Love my g30!

Attached Files:

7. ADulay

ADulay New Member

Love it!

It's also my daily carry gun. (G30)

Shoots smooth and flawlessly for over 3000 rounds so far.

AD

8. cimbo19

cimbo19 New Member

I just purchased the 30. I love it's compactness but the grip is a little short and rubs up against the palm. I tried the 21 and the grip was perfect, but not very compact. What you're able to do with 30 is get the 21 mag with a grip extender that made it perfect. My suggestion is to try the 30 and make sure you're comfortable with it. I wouldn't have known without a couple days on the range. Comfortability is important so I'd definitely give it a go on the range before you make a decision.

Attached Files:

9. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum nick37 !!

10. ballcoach16

ballcoach16 New Member

What grip extender is that?

11. cimbo19

cimbo19 New Member

A&G Supply Grip Extender for Glock 29/30. Paid about $15 for it. Fits right over the 21 mag. Comes with an Allen wrench and socket to tighten the grip on. Don't tighten too hard to compromise the mag spring, but enough so the extender doesn't move.

12. Glocked

Glocked New Member

My 30 is more accurate than my G22. I tested them against each other today at the range.