Glock Firearms banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife took me to the last gun show and I came home with a Gen 3 Mod. 26 to add to my collection. The rest of the family: Mod. 17; 19 and 21. Love them all and can't wait to get to the range. Aren't wives wonderful. Dogwalk

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Congratulations to you, Dogwalk! You are twice blessed! Once for having a wonderfully understanding wife, and second for bringing home a new Glock!

My favorite model, by the way! :)

Cheers!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Congrats on finding a wife to do this for you. Treat her well.:D

·
771 Posts
Does your wife have a sister....

My wife took me to the last gun show and I came home with a Gen 3 Mod. 26 to add to my collection. The rest of the family: Mod. 17; 19 and 21. Love them all and can't wait to get to the range. Aren't wives wonderful. Dogwalk
Does your wife have a sister just like her? Wow, you are a lucky man! My wife would sooner cut off her nose than to take me to a gun show.....

·
Registered
467 Posts
Congrats on the new Glock. My wife is also very understanding about my gun/archery/hunting habit. She has no problem with me buying guns as long as we have the money.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Congrats on the new Glock. My wife is also very understanding about my gun/archery/hunting habit. She has no problem with me buying guns as long as we have the money.
Same here. My Wife is Very understanding when it comes to buying Guns! If we have the Money she was all for it!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Glock 26

Congratulations to you, Dogwalk! You are twice blessed! Once for having a wonderfully understanding wife, and second for bringing home a new Glock!

My favorite model, by the way! :)

Cheers!
Maybe she's thinking ahead as my 74th birthday is two months away.

·
Banned
292 Posts
Congrats on the G26. I hope to have one in the near future.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I love my Glock 26. It's a keeper. Now you have to get the Glock 34. I have the Glock 26,19,17,34 and the Glock 30 in 45 acp and they shoot great.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts