Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh wow! Ok for some reason I have been anti-glock in the past. Well I was looking for a CCW and after my buddy and the gun dealer talking to me about a Glock, along with a lot of research on my own, I bought a Glock 26. I LOVE this thing! I shot it for the first time yesterday and I am a Glock lover now. I was in the military and shot berettas and I own a Sig and I am all Glock now. Don't get me wrong, my Sig is great, but the feel and shootability of this gun is just fantastic. Well after my rambling, I am happy to be part of your community now. :D

·
Banned
1,081 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!

If you on a PC, when you on"quote or just post a message" scroll to bottom of screen and it has ADD ATTACHMENTS.... Hope that helps. See you around!!! :)

If you any questions Private Message me and Ill be glad to help you out.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome to the forum from MS and another convert. I said I'd never own one and ate my words, so to speak. I bought a 19 and now I have a 17, 17L I built, 19, 23, 26 and a 17 frame with a A A 22 kit on it.:eek:

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Well after my rambling, I am happy to be part of your community now. :D
welcome. i love my 26 too...

Now I need a good holster.
i recently bought a crossbreed super tuck deluxe for my glock 26, and a white hat max tuck for my glock 17. both have a three week lead time on them, so i can not give you my impression on either one yet.

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Welcome to the forum from MS and another convert. I said I'd never own one and ate my words, so to speak. I bought a 19 and now I have a 17, 17L I built, 19, 23, 26 and a 17 frame with a A A 22 kit on it.:eek:
not to hijack the thread, but how did you build the 17L?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have read good things about the crossbreed. I wish I could find some of these at a gun store so I can see one before I buy one.

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
I have read good things about the crossbreed. I wish I could find some of these at a gun store so I can see one before I buy one.
to be honest, some call them outright ugly. but comfort is important, and who sees it under your clothes anyway? i'll write up my own reviews once they arrive

·
ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o
329 Posts
Hello glk26lvr.. Great purchase..

Welcome :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts