Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I'm a new member to the wonderful Glock family I look forward to learning new things with this weapon. As I have only had it for one day and I'm already in love with it.
Thanks
csxman
Columbus ohio

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Hello Csxman5115, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Good choice of caliber there, and good choice of Glock: not too small to be remarkably accurate, not too big to be difficult to conceal.

Cheers!

·
Very Sensitive Guy (^;)
764 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum here, csxman5115, and welcome to the world of Glocks.

I recently purchased a G-19 for the wife as a concealed carry piece. I will be interested in hearing of what you think of your G-19 after a trip to the range. Mine wasn't quite what I expected, being used to the characteristics of a 1st gen. G-21. Please let us know how it goes.

There's tons of info here that you will thoroughly enjoy. Looking forward to seeing you around here.

·
Glock Doc..
190 Posts
Welcome. Glocks are like tattoo's you cant just have one........Good luck

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Welcome. Glocks are like tattoo's you cant just have one........Good luck
For crying out loud its true, I brought home #3 since Jan today. I can't buy anymore guns for a while. No girl telling me no, my damn wallet did :(

·
Very Sensitive Guy (^;)
764 Posts
For crying out loud its true, I brought home #3 since Jan today. I can't buy anymore guns for a while. No girl telling me no, my damn wallet did :(
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I know the feeling, LOL!

Welcome, guys.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well, I went to the range today and fired off about 150 rounds through my G19 and she was flawless. My only problem is I didn't buy one sooner. It was very accurate I kept all my shots within 3 inch groups.

·
Banned
1,081 Posts
csxman5115 said:
Well, I went to the range today and fired off about 150 rounds through my G19 and she was flawless. My only problem is I didn't buy one sooner. It was very accurate I kept all my shots within 3 inch groups.
Hahahah good!!! Them rounds go so fast huh?!?!?! Once again,congratz!!

·
Very Sensitive Guy (^;)
764 Posts
Good on ya, bro. Have a blast! :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hello all. Just doing my intro because, to tell the truth, I wasn't sure about getting a glock. So I did some research by browsing ur site. Have been a colt 1911 guy for many years because that's what I carried in the military. So after my research I bought a G23 for cc. I have to admit I Like everything about the pistol. In fact trying to talk my wife into getting another gun so I can get her 26. Any way thanks for the info and help.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts