Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 258 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this forum and to Glocks in general. I used to have an AK74, but got rid of it due to ammo availability. G29sf convinced me to come on the site, and I'm hoping to gain more info from the rest of you!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Welcome Aboard Anglekat! Lots of info on here and if you don't find it in a thread already going feel free to ask!

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, happy to be a part of this. Honestly I have more questions than I am willing to admit right now lol. But I'm sure reading some of the other threads I'll have most of them answered a bit easier.

·
Is That a .40....nope its a 10MM!
563 Posts
welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
59 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Welcome! So have you purchased a Glock yet? If so which did you choose? If not what are you looking at and for what reason? (Personal Defense, range, competitions, etc...)

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome ANGELKAT91! Enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Haha yes welcome.

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
dslmac2 said:
Welcome! So have you purchased a Glock yet? If so which did you choose? If not what are you looking at and for what reason? (Personal Defense, range, competitions, etc...)
She's not feeling too well today lol she's passed out on the couch. But we're looking at getting her a 26 or 27 gen4 for carrying when she's out and about and for when she's on trails on her horse. I'm carefully bringing her over to the dark side. She had a frightening run in with a hand gun when she was younger, so I'm helping her to feel more comfortable with them.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum angelkat! I am so glad you're here. G29sf said you are looking at a 26 or 27. I have a 26 and absolutely love her and the hubs has a 27. Both are great shooters. I hope you enjoy yourself here and I look forward to getting to know you.

·
Banned
767 Posts
welcome to the forum!!!!

1 - 20 of 258 Posts