New Gen4 G23 First time @ Range

Discussion in 'Range Reports' started by PUNISHER, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Well,

Took my brand new Gen4 G23 to the range today. I've had her since monday. So she hasnt had one round through her. I shot some 180gr Winchester through her and some of my 165gr Winchester Rangers through her. A total of 70 rounds. No problems at all! She worked like a charm. I am so happy with my purchase.
    I have shot a Gen3 G23 before. My gun for some reason was trying to jump right out of my had. When I adjusted my grip she felt great. My friend has his Colt Defender out there and we rented a FN 5.7. We had a blast. My other friend that was with us refused to shoot my Glock we he saw the recoil on it.:D I was ok with that. He loved the FN, & Defender. He is new to guns and looking to make his first purchase. Tried to tell him its not bad and showed him how to hold it but he wasnt having it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Out of all of us It was me who accidently shot the women. But, it was with my friends Defender. Not with my Glock.

[​IMG]

2. Oddball Gunner

Oddball Gunner New Member

Mercy killing. She was probably already infected with the zombie virus so you did her (and the rest of us) a favor by insuring she didn't become a zombie too. :D

All kidding aside, nice pics, nice shooting. :)

3. I like that one. :D

Thanks man, I had a damn good time.

4. Kmurray96

Kmurray96 Well-Known Member Supporter

Oo-fah! One to the snot locker.

5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Congrats and good shootin' PUNISHER !!

6. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

I need some of those targets! LOL Good shooting!

7. Yeah, Damn Colt:D

Thanks Bro Cant wait to go back

Yeah I really like them. They have about 4 or 5 different Zombie targets. I liked that one cause its kind of a challenge.
    To think I almost came out the blue and said first one who hits the women buys lunch.
    **** glad I kept my trap shut.
    :D

8. hahaha thats awesomely true!