Glock Firearms banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I received my new Glock 26 with factory night sights yesterday.

I promptly installed the Ghost Ranger 4.5lb connector, & 6lb trigger andfiring pin springs. Added a +2 Pierce magazine extension to one magazine andpurchased a G17 magazine and adapter.

Took her to the range today and put her through the paces.

I shot 160+ rounds, mostly FMJ from Federal and Remington. I also shot some115 Golden Saber's, some 115gr Critical defense and some Speer Bonded Gold Dot124+p HP's. The Gold Dot +p's will be my carry ammo.

Everything shot perfect with no FTE, FTF or jams of any kind.

It really feels very good with the standard flat magazine base plate in myhands. It has a good secure grip. I am no marksman, and will never try to be,but I think 3" to 4" groupings at 7 to 10 yards is acceptable to me.

I think I will be taking the G26 out more often than my G36 from now on.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,114 Posts
Nice! Always nice to get a new glock and go to the range. Glad everything turned out well with the new 26!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Congrats! I'm in the market for a 26. I love the grip size options you have there. Does each mag fit flush against the base of the gun? Might you be able to post pics with the extra mags in the gun? Thanks so much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.