Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Fine looking Glock there!! Congatulations! Go forth and shoot!!

·
Premium Member
3,908 Posts
Nice looking gun! I just got my first Glock the other week. I like the set up you have there. Great picture

·
197 Posts
Get it Threaded and add a thread Protector. Im guessing you cant add a suppressor if your regs are so strict but possibly other options. It does look pretty sweet the way it is though. Just a thought. :cool:

·
782 Posts
Congrats on the new Glock!

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
Beautiful gun. You'll get many years of enjoyment out of it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I do not own a Glock as of yet, however I am doing research for my first one. My intent is to compete in 3 Gun and the opinion I read and hear mostly is a G34 over the G17L. The pistol I chose is strictly for 3G and other competitive events at an amateur level for now. Anyone have a comment or two to guide me?

·
Registered
70 Posts
I do not own a Glock as of yet, however I am doing research for my first one. My intent is to compete in 3 Gun and the opinion I read and hear mostly is a G34 over the G17L. The pistol I chose is strictly for 3G and other competitive events at an amateur level for now. Anyone have a comment or two to guide me?

I would NOT buy the G17L for competitive use as most organizations ban the gun given its accuracy. The contention is that the user has an unfair advantage.

In fact it is the only gun that is mentioned by name.:mad::D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts