Glock Firearms banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Signed up for the forum today so I thought I'd introduce myself. I have been around guns all my life. I have a few other pistols, but got my first glock (29) about a year ago. I carry it whenever it is comfortable (when it's not I carry something smaller). I hope to start modding it soon as well as buy a few more but I'll have to wait until the funds are there

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!
Stick around, you will like it here!

·
Dj Studter
244 Posts
Hello geolson414 and welcome to the forum. Where you from in Wi.? I just moved here to the state and am truly enjoying it. Enjoy your Glock.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Djstudter702 said:
Hello geolson414 and welcome to the forum. Where you from in Wi.? I just moved here to the state and am truly enjoying it. Enjoy your Glock.
Thanks everybody. I'm in the Milwaukee area. What about you?

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
4,537 Posts
Brewcity shooters $20 an hour in Milwaukee (non member)
Fletcher Arms in Waukesha, southwest of Milwaukee. $15 an hour.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
There are a few. As someone else stated there is flecher for 15 an hour. There is another shop in I believe it's shooter supply for $20 an hour. There is also a really nice outdoor range that I fell in love with a few weekends ago. Its $12 or $16 all day, they have a 25 and under range, 50,100,200,300 yard range, a plinking range, as well as trap and sporting clay. Each rage has minimum 25 Benches. it's out in eagle and is called McMiller.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum geolsen!!Enjoy!

·
Dj Studter
244 Posts
There are a few. As someone else stated there is flecher for 15 an hour. There is another shop in I believe it's shooter supply for $20 an hour. There is also a really nice outdoor range that I fell in love with a few weekends ago. Its $12 or $16 all day, they have a 25 and under range, 50,100,200,300 yard range, a plinking range, as well as trap and sporting clay. Each rage has minimum 25 Benches. it's out in eagle and is called McMiller.
Thanks for this info and thanks to everyone else. I'm just kinda surprised that places out here charge by the hour and not by the lane or by the day. But, I guess everywhere is different.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Djstudter702 said:
Thanks for this info and thanks to everyone else. I'm just kinda surprised that places out here charge by the hour and not by the lane or by the day. But, I guess everywhere is different.
Well like I said, McMiller (outdoor) is one price all day for plinking-100 yards. Also, shooter shop or shooter supply (I forget which it is) in West Allis is $20 per person per hour, regardless of number of lanes

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.