Glock Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Ryan did 6 years in the army as a MP got my first glock today a gen 3 g27 that has only had 100 rounds through it got it from a friend of a friend it also has the glock night sights on it got a good deal on it I think 375 it still had the copper lube in it

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Hey Ryan, Nice to see you on the forum and Thanks for your service. Take a look around at all the ways to learn and contribute, this is a great forum. ENJOY!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum ryanlberg! Good deal on that Glock. This is a great community. Enjoy!

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum ryanlberg !!

Where were you stationed in VA...

My HQ was Fort Belvoir...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was at fort Campbell for 4 and then fort Myer for 2 years. Quick ? Should I only use real glock mags or can I use the cheep ones ?

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Only real Glock Mags...cheap is just that, and will not save you any money in the long run !

·
Registered
46 Posts
I was at fort Campbell for 4 and then fort Myer for 2 years. Quick ? Should I only use real glock mags or can I use the cheep ones ?
Hi Ryan, I always assumed there was no difference between the cheap mags and the Glock mags until I bought 3 of the KCI. The springs or internal surfaces are all wacked up. I will put a couple of rounds in with tension and then there is no tension for a round or two and then tension again? wth? They seem to feed OK so I will use them at the range but I would not bet my life on them. I bought a lula loader and can tell when I have a KCI without looking at the mag.

Some people have said then take them apart and debur them, but I want them to work out of the box (wrapper).

·
Banned
767 Posts
Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service!!!

·
Is That a .40....nope its a 10MM!
563 Posts
welcome to the forum thanks for the service

1 - 12 of 12 Posts