New from va

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ryanlberg, May 20, 2012.

1. ryanlberg

ryanlberg New Member

I'm Ryan did 6 years in the army as a MP got my first glock today a gen 3 g27 that has only had 100 rounds through it got it from a friend of a friend it also has the glock night sights on it got a good deal on it I think 375 it still had the copper lube in it

2. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Hey Ryan, Nice to see you on the forum and Thanks for your service. Take a look around at all the ways to learn and contribute, this is a great forum. ENJOY!

3. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum ryanlberg! Good deal on that Glock. This is a great community. Enjoy!

4. officerX

officerX Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome to the forum!

5. TheKraken

TheKraken Surviving Covid-19 Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Hey Ryan, welcome to the forum. We have a great group people on this forum.

6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum ryanlberg !!

Where were you stationed in VA...

My HQ was Fort Belvoir...

7. ryanlberg

ryanlberg New Member

I was at fort Campbell for 4 and then fort Myer for 2 years. Quick ? Should I only use real glock mags or can I use the cheep ones ?

8. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Only real Glock Mags...cheap is just that, and will not save you any money in the long run !

9. jmanwill

jmanwill New Member

Hi Ryan, I always assumed there was no difference between the cheap mags and the Glock mags until I bought 3 of the KCI. The springs or internal surfaces are all wacked up. I will put a couple of rounds in with tension and then there is no tension for a round or two and then tension again? wth? They seem to feed OK so I will use them at the range but I would not bet my life on them. I bought a lula loader and can tell when I have a KCI without looking at the mag.

Some people have said then take them apart and debur them, but I want them to work out of the box (wrapper).

10. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas
    I wouldn't use for carry but great for range time.

11. Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service!!!

12. 10mil

10mil Is That a .40....nope its a 10MM!

GA
    welcome to the forum thanks for the service