New from pittsburgh

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Iwrush, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Iwrush

Iwrush New Member

What's up all? New to glock forum. Just purchased my 3rd glock a gen4 19 fde kinda stoked to take it to the range on independence day! Also never had any experience with a 9mm so looking forward to throw some brass!

2. iamthedood

iamthedood The dude: "This aggression will not stand, man."

9mm is a great & less expensive way to shoot a pistol. Glad you joined. 8)

3. Glock38

Glock38 New Member

Welcome to the forum awesome gun selection you'll be pleased I'm sure.

4. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Welcome Iwrush! Enjoy the forum!!

5. deadlift560

deadlift560 New Member

What's up?!? Welcome! Im from somerset, bout an hour and 15 mins to half hour from down town! Was just in Pittsburgh last Saturday for the brothers of the sun your. Not many members our our way, that I have heard from at least lol. If you decide to go to the pa meet and greet, I'd love to tag along! Lol

6. TheKraken

TheKraken Surviving Covid-19 Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the forum Iwruch. Great choice with the Gen4 G19. Have fun with it today.

7. Iwrush

Iwrush New Member

Cool yea somerset isn't too far. What's this Pittsburgh meet and greet you speak of?

8. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

9. deadlift560

deadlift560 New Member

It's a pa meet. About 4 hours away from pittsburgh. Other side of the state from us, but a great opportunity! Just can't afford to take my quad cab dodge ram that far with these gas prices lmfao!

10. Iwrush

Iwrush New Member

Sounds like a blast when is it? You go on a regular basis?

11. deadlift560

deadlift560 New Member

It's the first time we have done it! Your welcome to come to somerset n shoot with me anytime buddy! Just let me know so I can make sure I have off n we can go to the state game lands and shoot at my silhouettes!!!