Glock Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. New from Central Ohio here. I currently do not own a Glock at this time but plan on purchasing one in the very very near future. I currently own a sig sauer p250 9mm, keltec pf9, s&w m&p 15, ruger 10/22, and s&w .45 long colt revolver. I am planning on getting a G19 for concealed carry in winter time. Guys at the firehouse love Glock. I know they are very reliable hand guns and that's what I want when it comes to that functionality of a weapon for personal defense.

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
Shoot the G19, 26, 22, and 27 before committing to one. With a grip extension on the 26 and 27 they are very comfortable, and are smaller for CCW.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Shoot the G19, 26, 22, and 27 before committing to one. With a grip extension on the 26 and 27 they are very comfortable, and are smaller for CCW.
Welcome from sunny south Floriduh...

Couldnt agree more, unless your have a gorilla mit like I do, then the choice stops at G19

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum! I agree with those above, try out a 26 and a 19.

Oh, and I am in North Ohio right now...enjoy the snow!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Welcome to the forum, be careful with your choice or you will end up with a safe full, (oh that happens anyways)

·
Administrator
52,910 Posts
I use a G26 for my off duty carry, its a great weapon, and very accurate! Good luck with your new firearm, Rock out with your Glock out !!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Welcome brosef...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts