New from OHIO

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by skern240, Jan 21, 2012.

1. skern240

skern240 New Member

Hello. New from Central Ohio here. I currently do not own a Glock at this time but plan on purchasing one in the very very near future. I currently own a sig sauer p250 9mm, keltec pf9, s&w m&p 15, ruger 10/22, and s&w .45 long colt revolver. I am planning on getting a G19 for concealed carry in winter time. Guys at the firehouse love Glock. I know they are very reliable hand guns and that's what I want when it comes to that functionality of a weapon for personal defense.

2. Shoot the G19, 26, 22, and 27 before committing to one. With a grip extension on the 26 and 27 they are very comfortable, and are smaller for CCW.

3. Redhawk41mag

Redhawk41mag New Member

Welcome from sunny south Floriduh...

Couldnt agree more, unless your have a gorilla mit like I do, then the choice stops at G19

4. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Welcome to the Glock Forum! I agree with those above, try out a 26 and a 19.

Oh, and I am in North Ohio right now...enjoy the snow!

5. VCMike

VCMike New Member

CA
    Welcome to the forum, be careful with your choice or you will end up with a safe full, (oh that happens anyways)

6. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome skern240!

7. glock26USMC

glock26USMC New Member Lifetime Supporting Member

I use a G26 for my off duty carry, its a great weapon, and very accurate! Good luck with your new firearm, Rock out with your Glock out !!!

8. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum !!