New from Ohio

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Grabber GT, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Grabber GT

Grabber GT New Member

Ohio
    Purchased my first gun 2 months ago. Glock 19. Has 1200 rounds thru it already. Just got a 26 for Christmas. My wife slipped and I found out so I got it early. It has about 100 rounds thru it and is now my CCW choice. I shot a friends CW9 and after three shots sat it down because I didn't like it at all! Now trying to decide...34 0r 21? Any opinions?

2. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Welcome! Gotta go for the 21! Fullsize .45

3. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome to the Glock Forum, Grabber GT!

4. VCMike

VCMike New Member

CA
    Welcome, I vote for the 34!

5. Grabber GT

Grabber GT New Member

Ohio
    34 or 21?

My dilemma is 9's are cheaper for plinking and I already have a 26 and a 19. I participated in a competition, which was great fun, and thought the 34 would be "just the ticket". Then the 21 is something I will have someday anyway but the ammo is 2X the price. Time will take care of this issue...and money!

Last edited: Dec 22, 2011
  6. Grabber GT

Grabber GT New Member

Ohio
    I used my GSSF coupon to get the gen 4 21! "Love it" Great shooter. I might try it in USPSA next weekend.

7. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Yo...where's the pic of the new G21 ??

8. Birddogyz

Birddogyz Regular Guy

Great choice. Both Donna and I have our coupons just itching to be used...

9. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Im all in on the 21 GT!! Mine is my absolutely favorite gun. I got fat fingers and ut just feels like it belongs in my hand , you cant go wrong with it!

10. Grabber GT

Grabber GT New Member

Ohio
    Here it is...quite possibly my new favorite! The awesome 21 gen 4. I put some cheap aluminum Blazer's through it just to see how well it would do. Hasn't missed a shot yet.

Attached Files:

11. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

My favorite gun. I shoot HP's . RWS, Federal, have never had a glitch and what a great feeling gun! The weight is actually an asset to me. Glad you like it!

12. Welcome from Twisted Monkey Customs!!