New from Northwest Indiana

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ZombieGirl00, Apr 26, 2012.

1. ZombieGirl00

ZombieGirl00 New Member

8th grade math teacher. My husband is Fathead00 and we love our guns. ;)

2. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

Welcome to the club!!!!!!! I definitely respect what you do and I pray for your safety every day.

3. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Hello, ZombieGirl00, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Congratulations on joining! Now you can see what your hubby has been up to!

What guns do you carry and shoot?

4. ZombieGirl00

ZombieGirl00 New Member

Thank you Argyle! HappySniper, we have my husband's Glock35, I have a Keltec380, two Mossberg pistol grip shotguns (one is 410 and the other is a 12 gauge), a Smith and Wesson M&P 15-22 which is really fun and a have a Ruger .22 handgun. I used to carry the .380 but now I carry the .22 because it has a very comfy grip. My husband has a few other things too but he always jokes that I have more.

5. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Nice!

Remember: you get the pick of the litter! Send it to Nukinfuts29 and have it duracoated pink!

RE: .380 pocket pistols: have you ever held/fired the Ruger LCP?

6. ZombieGirl00

ZombieGirl00 New Member

Thanks Littleposerfish! HappySniper, I have the Ruger SR22. My brother in law just bought the Ruger LCP......and no pink for this girl. All of my guns are black. I do name them though.

7. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Welcome to the Glock Forum!

8. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Well, the idea for pink is to make them YOURS as opposed to HIS.

Heh-heh-heh!

9. Hey I do read these threads!!:(

10. ZombieGirl00

ZombieGirl00 New Member

Well considering that his hair is longer than mine and he wears a headband to keep the hair out of his face.......

11. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

A girl after my own heart! Glad you're here. We need more girls around. Hope you have as much fun here as I do. My hubs is the Birddogyz.

12. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Now you just need to become a premium member. ;-) ;-)

13. ZombieGirl00

ZombieGirl00 New Member

I will make hubby sign me up for that. I am not very girly and love my black guns, but I have to have my nails done with crazy colors. I actually need my nails cut because they make the .380 difficult to use... Haha. You like??

image-3832979118.jpg

14. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Nice. I'm really not very girly either but I do paint my toe nails. :) I can see where the long nails would get in the way. I love guns, heavy metal and muscle cars. You?

15. ZombieGirl00

ZombieGirl00 New Member

We love going to the NHRA Drag races every year. I like demo derbies too. Basically I am a man with boobs. Haha

I pretty much like all music, but I can't stand country music (sorry country lovers). When I was in high school I had a blue cast and my friend painted Metallica's Ride the Lightning album cover on it before the concert. Too fun.

16. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Love racing of all kinds! I went into labor with our first child on the top of the bleachers at the local race track. That was a trip.

Many year ago..... Awww the memories.

17. ZombieGirl00

ZombieGirl00 New Member

Did you finish the race or have to leave? My husband made me a premium member.