Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Welcome to the club!!!!!!! I definitely respect what you do and I pray for your safety every day.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Hello, ZombieGirl00, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Congratulations on joining! Now you can see what your hubby has been up to!

What guns do you carry and shoot?

·
Banned
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Argyle! HappySniper, we have my husband's Glock35, I have a Keltec380, two Mossberg pistol grip shotguns (one is 410 and the other is a 12 gauge), a Smith and Wesson M&P 15-22 which is really fun and a have a Ruger .22 handgun. I used to carry the .380 but now I carry the .22 because it has a very comfy grip. My husband has a few other things too but he always jokes that I have more.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Nice!

Remember: you get the pick of the litter! Send it to Nukinfuts29 and have it duracoated pink!

RE: .380 pocket pistols: have you ever held/fired the Ruger LCP?

·
Banned
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Littleposerfish! HappySniper, I have the Ruger SR22. My brother in law just bought the Ruger LCP......and no pink for this girl. All of my guns are black. I do name them though.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
ZombieGirl00 said:
no pink for this girl. All of my guns are black. I do name them though.
A girl after my own heart! Glad you're here. We need more girls around. Hope you have as much fun here as I do. My hubs is the Birddogyz.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
ZombieGirl00 said:
Hey GAGal! ;)
Now you just need to become a premium member. ;-) ;-)

·
Banned
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I will make hubby sign me up for that. I am not very girly and love my black guns, but I have to have my nails done with crazy colors. I actually need my nails cut because they make the .380 difficult to use... Haha. You like??

Liquid Green Light Nail polish Bottle

Attachments

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
ZombieGirl00 said:
I will make hubby sign me up for that. I am not very girly and love my black guns, but I have to have my nails done with crazy colors. I actually need my nails cut because they make the .380 difficult to use... Haha. You like??
Nice. I'm really not very girly either but I do paint my toe nails. :) I can see where the long nails would get in the way. I love guns, heavy metal and muscle cars. You?

·
Banned
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We love going to the NHRA Drag races every year. I like demo derbies too. Basically I am a man with boobs. Haha

I pretty much like all music, but I can't stand country music (sorry country lovers). When I was in high school I had a blue cast and my friend painted Metallica's Ride the Lightning album cover on it before the concert. Too fun.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
ZombieGirl00 said:
We love going to the NHRA Drag races every year. I like demo derbies too. Basically I am a man with boobs. Haha

I pretty much like all music, but I can't stand country music (sorry country lovers). When I was in high school I had a blue cast and my friend painted Metallica's Ride the Lightning album cover on it before the concert. Too fun.
Love racing of all kinds! I went into labor with our first child on the top of the bleachers at the local race track. That was a trip.

Many year ago..... Awww the memories.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.