·
Registered
46 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I use Winchester 165 grain full metal jacket for target practice and Winchester 185 grain hollow point to carry

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Bigodie76 said:
HI all James here from Miamisburg Ohio , new to the forum and also a recently purchased my first Glock a Gen 3 Model 27
Hey Bigodie!! I used to come with my dad to play fastpitch softball i miamisburg!! I was raised in Reynoldsburg, my wife in Cleveland. We are Florida residents now! Welcome to glock forum! I just got into glocks a few months ago, i have a 21 gen4 and a 23 gen4!! Best guns i have ever owned. Be brave, look everywhere in here and go premium if you can, great perks! You gonna be glad you found us! Welcome

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
nukinfuts29 said:
Welcome from Twisted Monkey Customs!!
Off subject here, but im gonna have you do one of mine for a birthday gift in September. I have your number! Haha

·
Registered
128 Posts
Bigodie76 said:
HI all James here from Miamisburg Ohio , new to the forum and also a recently purchased my first Glock a Gen 3 Model 27
Welcome fellow glock fan. I'm just northwest of Dayton myself. Good to know fellow glock fans are close to me. I bought my gen4 23 a few months ago. I have already put 1000 rounds through it and love it. I also put trijicon night sights on it.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Lovethyglock said:
Welcome fellow glock fan. I'm just northwest of Dayton myself. Good to know fellow glock fans are close to me. I bought my gen4 23 a few months ago. I have already put 1000 rounds through it and love it. I also put trijicon night sights on it.
Great gun aint it!!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Lovethyglock said:
I absolutely love it. It just fits like it was custom made for me. Glock lover for life I guess.
My sentiments exactly!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Welcome from NW Ohio (Toledo area). Many of the regions are getting together for a "How do you do" shoot. Maybe we could do something in Ohio. I know GSSF is having a competition this weekend. I wasn't able to go.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum! Stick around, you will like it here!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts