Glock Firearms banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, new to the forum-found this site when looking for info online. I'm a former CT LEO.
Moved to the Communistwealth of MA 15yrs ago - the firearms laws here are ridiculous - heard that supposedly some significant changes had been made to the laws, although here this can vary greatly by city/town.
I have a 26 that I got as a carry about 17yrs ago when I lived in a southern state. I am trying to figure out what gen I have - I think its a 2. (It was given to me by my ex to replace a Sig I had sold, so I do not have the original paperwork). I have an aftermarket grip cover on it-way too hard to remove.)
Glad to see other MA folks on here.

·
THE oldfart64
343 Posts
welcome to the party, spent a lot of time in MA before I retired. BTW, thanks for your service. there are lots of nice folks here who can help you. Post a picture of your piece and someone can probably tell you just from the picture. As to the grip cover, there are plenty of videos on youtube showing everything you could want to do with your pistol, just type what you want to see in the search bar.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your response!
I'm glad I found this forum...was at range today - even another multiple Glock owner couldn't figure out what gen my 26 is. I'll take a pic tomorrow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts