Glock Firearms banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone.
I am from North Louisiana. Right now I currently only own 1 glock, a 22 .40 gen 4. I have a fairly extensive collection of firearms and I am working on building it up. I am looking at gettin my wife a Gen 4 19 for our 1 year wedding anniversary.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
welcome Flex G19 is a great choice! in fact any Glock is a great choice but the 19 is extra sweet IMHO.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea. I carry my 22 everyday and trust my life with it. After shooting it, I honestly have no desire for any other brand of handgun. I figured what better gift than a Glock, I will ultimately leave it up to here, I will just blindfold her and walk her into my local gun shop that gives the LEO discount and let her pick which one she likes and fits the best. Thanks for the welcome.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum FLEX!! Enjoy!

·
Registered
270 Posts
FLEX said:
Hey everyone.
I am from North Louisiana. Right now I currently only own 1 glock, a 22 .40 gen 4. I have a fairly extensive collection of firearms and I am working on building it up. I am looking at gettin my wife a Gen 4 19 for our 1 year wedding anniversary.
Welcome I am down in south Louisiana in Lafayette.

·
I have the body of a god........Budda
6,346 Posts
Hearty welcome FLEX, happy anniversary and your wife is the dream of alot of men. Glock for anniversary present, y'all rock !

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Flex! Excellent choice for the anniversary present. My hubs got me a pistol for our 25th last year and there is nothing I could have loved more. I hope you enjoy the community here.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome I am down in south Louisiana in Lafayette.
Thanks for all of the nice welcomes. I am from Monroe. Are you ready for this storm to pass over? I am on standby to go down and do search and rescue after it hits, but I am in Idaho right now. Lol

·
Registered
270 Posts
FLEX said:
Thanks for all of the nice welcomes. I am from Monroe. Are you ready for this storm to pass over? I am on standby to go down and do search and rescue after it hits, but I am in Idaho right now. Lol
Yeah just sitting tight at home gonna ride it out. Hopefully it does not cause much damage anywhere

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!
Stick around, you will like it here!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.