New from KY.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by PhiTau81680, Jul 23, 2012.

1. PhiTau81680

PhiTau81680 Member

Just signed up for the forums. Bought my first Glock the other week. Got a Glock 22. I bought it to replace my carry weapon at my job. Went and shot it for the first time and loved it.

2. ace43809

ace43809 Premium Member

Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here. I also just got a new glock in the past couple weeks. Already love it

3. Grabber GT

Grabber GT New Member

Ohio
    Welcome to the forum. Lots of nice folks here with lots of info. I have 3 Glocks and wouldn't trade for anything. 26, 19 and 21 all gen 4.

4. iamthedood

iamthedood The dude: "This aggression will not stand, man."

Welcome to the GF family. Hope that you enjoy this forum as much as I do. :)

5. darthraven0

darthraven0 New Member

What part of Ky are you from?

6. darthraven0

darthraven0 New Member

Ahh I'm in pike county. Welcome to the forum.

7. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

I used to work in Bowling Green. I loved it up there! Still miss it too.

Welcome to the Glock Forum!
    Stick around, you will like it here!

8. akvs22

akvs22 New Member

I like it up there. My wife has family in Muhlenberg County & Mclean County.

9. iamthedood

iamthedood The dude: "This aggression will not stand, man."

Welcome to GF.
    We went to Bowling Green & Mammoth Cave once for a family vacation.

10. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Welcome PhiTau! Enjoy the forum!

11. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

12. teksid

teksid Well-Known Member

That's where I was born and raised for 20 years.What part of Pike?It is the largest county east of the Mississippi ya know.:D

13. teksid

teksid Well-Known Member

Welcome from Lexington.Is the G22 is neutered? They tend to multiply.:D

14. teksid

teksid Well-Known Member

Well Bud's Gun Warehouse and Range(in Lex) is great.Probably one of,if not the nicest ranges in the country.They have the largest selection of firearms I've ever seen in one place.They are the first to get newly released guns and the staff doesn't mind one bit if you want to fondle the heck out of one,which is something I always notice.There is the paper target range which has 12(?) lanes.Then there is the reactive steel range which is one of only two(?) in the country and they have a large selection of guns for rent.

Then there's the brand new S&D Range which is nice also.The staff is great there too.I just don't like the see through partitions.If there's a newbie in the next lane sweeping me,I don't want to know about it.lol.

15. FOSJosh

FOSJosh New Member

Hello neighbor I'm from Owensboro myself. I recently purchased a glock 22- as well. Welcome aboard!

16. Welcome to the forum. I'm in Louisville, but I'm from Meade Co. I rode my bike to Owensboro several times for the BBQ feast. Usually 50-60 of us ride down there and have a poker run on the way down.

17. UKWildcatfan

UKWildcatfan New Member

18. Blaze

Blaze Active Member Supporter

Welcome from green river lake :) are cumberland

19. darthraven0

darthraven0 New Member

I live in Pikeville. Just outside of the city