Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently picked up a glock17 gen 3 and I love it! My good friend is also a member to this forum and he recommended it to me, so here u am! I am an avid shooter and am looking to add more and more to my collection. Just thought I'd introduce myself and say that I am glad to be apart of this forum. Thank you!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Justin! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome Justin!! Your friend Bbriles, Is very wise!! Enjoy!

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Welcome to the forum I also have a 17 it was my first handgun and I Love it!!

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!
Stick around, you will like it here!

·
Registered
68 Posts
PeacefulWarrior said:
Welcome to the forum... I also live in Indiana. I frequent the Atterbury Shooting Complex weekly!
I need to get directions to that place, been a few years...herd it was nice after 10 million was spent rebuilding it.

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
justin2011p said:
I recently picked up a glock17 gen 3 and I love it! My good friend is also a member to this forum and he recommended it to me, so here u am! I am an avid shooter and am looking to add more and more to my collection. Just thought I'd introduce myself and say that I am glad to be apart of this forum. Thank you!
Justin, welcome to the forum, and glad your buddy talked you into joining...
Bbriles: Good on ya brotha! :D
Enjoy chatting it up guys.

·
Registered
304 Posts
IndyProstreet said:
I need to get directions to that place, been a few years...herd it was nice after 10 million was spent rebuilding it.
Just talked to the owner... they spent $5 million - still, an incredible range (only thing I can compare it to is Ft. McClellan 25 years ago, and this is better than any Army range I ever shot at, except .50 Cal. Training!).
No rapid fire, no double taps... but maybe that's a good thing. I don't want some delusional kid next to me imagining he's in the middle of a zombie apocalypse and losing control over what he's doing. lol...
http://atterburyshootingcomplex.com/

·
Registered
68 Posts
They do seem to be a tad full of themselves there. I went about a month ago and there (as in the staff) are a bit rude.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.