Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally getting serious about shooting, purchased a g26 3rd gen last week. My other, i guess u call it a firearm, taurus 22 jammed all the time. At the range this weekend, i was ecstatic. All i can say is this is truly an awesome firearm. I wud like to buy conversion kit but it seems cheaper to buy more reliable 22 for practice.My first thought it is fine the way it is. Almost like a harley, now i want different sites etc. Love this forum, lots of interesting information

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum annieoh! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here. I have a G26 too and love her. She's a great shooter.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome annieoh! I to am living in Florida, Ocala ! Enjoy!

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!
Stick around, you will like it here!

·
Banned
67 Posts
Welcome to the amazing glock experience i have a g19 and she is my baby i am having her engraved i pick her up tomorrow will be posting pics

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Dutchs i am in ocala also what part are u in im in marion oaks
Whoa!! Another in Ocala!! The neighborhood is in trouble!! I am over off of NE 25th. almost out to 326. Damn near on the corner of NE 25th. and NE 49th. where the 4 way stop is! We should go over to R7D tactical and shoot some day! Unless you guys have a better place out there?

·
Banned
67 Posts
I am prob going there tomorrow but i am buildin a range in my yard as we speak it should be done soon but if we go i will pm u and let u know what time

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am in orlando, what kind of ammo? Also, is the camo gun being engraved? Wont that b alittle hard to see? Lol just sayin

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
You guys need to check the Tampa meet and greet thread and come with us to Teneroc in Lakeland on July 14th.

·
Registered
441 Posts
dutchs said:
Whoa!! Another in Ocala!! The neighborhood is in trouble!! I am over off of NE 25th. almost out to 326. Damn near on the corner of NE 25th. and NE 49th. where the 4 way stop is! We should go over to R7D tactical and shoot some day! Unless you guys have a better place out there?
Maybe you and the old Dutchs can tag along for the next meet & greet on July 14th. Hell... You can help him carry all the wine he's bringing!!! Right DUTCHS? :)

·
Registered
441 Posts
trouble0214 said:
I am prob going there tomorrow but i am buildin a range in my yard as we speak it should be done soon but if we go i will pm u and let u know what time
I'm down im Orlando... Welcome!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts