Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my wife is going for chl class at the end of this month so I decided to get her a carry piece. She has been boss hoggin my G19 at the range lately and had a feeling she was getting too attached. With the exo finish we will be able to determine his from hers. Range report tomorrow.

Automotive tire Bumper Automotive exterior Musical instrument accessory Auto part

Air gun Trigger Automotive exterior Gun barrel Gun accessory

Attachments

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Nice! I love my 19. Way to take care of the Mrs. :)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Nice!

Sweet coloring contrast with the EXO... Can't wait to hear your experiences at the range, and I would like to know if it is as easy to clean up as their website claims...

I get my Gen4 27 next month, and after Magnaporting it, the slide and barrel will be going off to UTC for EXO of my own... :)

-Dewyz1100

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dewyz1100 said:
Sweet coloring contrast with the EXO... Can't wait to hear your experiences at the range, and I would like to know if it is as easy to clean up as their website claims...

I get my Gen4 27 next month, and after Magnaporting it, the slide and barrel will be going off to UTC for EXO of my own... :)

-Dewyz1100
Im interested to see too

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
xxlrg said:
Well my wife is going for chl class at the end of this month so I decided to get her a carry piece. She has been boss hoggin my G19 at the range lately and had a feeling she was getting too attached. With the exo finish we will be able to determine his from hers. Range report tomorrow.
I love that look man!! Sweet 19!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Its hard to say for sure if it attracted build up any less than the regular finish because it so much easier to see. But it was pretty easy to clean up. What I can say is that this gun does to me feel smoother than my other 19. I did shoot better with it but that probably has something to do with the stock sights since my other glocks have night sights. Im not sure. Im sorry if my response is so "up in the air" but it is really hard to judge it on just having it for a day. I am interested in how it does in the long run though. All I can say is I like the way the finish looks. The different finish comes in handy since I have 2 19's. Compared to my other 19, I liked it better. The cycling felt smoother, trigger felt smoother, and I was more accurate with it than my other 19. So it aint goin anywhere thats for sure.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
42,194 Posts
xxlrg said:
Its hard to say for sure if it attracted build up any less than the regular finish because it so much easier to see. But it was pretty easy to clean up. What I can say is that this gun does to me feel smoother than my other 19. I did shoot better with it but that probably has something to do with the stock sights since my other glocks have night sights. Im not sure. Im sorry if my response is so "up in the air" but it is really hard to judge it on just having it for a day. I am interested in how it does in the long run though. All I can say is I like the way the finish looks. The different finish comes in handy since I have 2 19's. Compared to my other 19, I liked it better. The cycling felt smoother, trigger felt smoother, and I was more accurate with it than my other 19. So it aint goin anywhere thats for sure.
Didn't notice a change in cleaning other than it's easier to see the fouling. Gun feels same as before EXO treatment.

Tints and shades Gas Wood Rectangle Font

G21

Attachments

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
xxlrg said:
Any comments on the pics and any opinions would be appreciated. Maybe you see something I dont...
Cleaning, whats that?? Ha just kiddin! Dont see nothin you didnt.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.