Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think? Excessive or no?

Jeans Sleeve Waist Sunglasses Thigh

Here is my main gun the g23

Automotive exterior Bumper Gas Tints and shades Font

Helmet Bag Grey Headgear Personal protective equipment

And here is my back up: Rossi 877 .357 magnum snub nose.

Jewellery Household hardware Font Metal Fashion accessory

Human body Sleeve Waist Material property Denim

Attachments

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I say beautiful! Very nice set up there Jimmy, I like it.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Looks good. :)

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. My reasoning behind it was 1) I have a backup gun in case of malfunction with the 1st that is not quickly fixed (prepare for the worst) 2) The appendix carry is a much quicker draw for occasions where the threat is extremely close. 3) Not many criminals would expect you to have two guns haha.

·
Pastorglock
25 Posts
I need an iwb holster for big boys. You know the guys that have more rolls than a Chinese phone book? They just don't make holsters for fat boys.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum donalglock! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy it here.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I need an iwb holster for big boys. You know the guys that have more rolls than a Chinese phone book? They just don't make holsters for fat boys.
Hey donalglock!1 nice to see you in the forum, welcome. I too am a large man and the and I havea IWB I boubht here from Foxx for an SR9 I carry from time to time and I wear it at about 5 o'clock. Vary comfy too me.

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey donalglock!1 nice to see you in the forum, welcome. I too am a large man and the and I havea IWB I boubht here from Foxx for an SR9 I carry from time to time and I wear it at about 5 o'clock. Vary comfy too me.
I'm thinking about getting a Foxx Holster for my revolver if they make one for it.

·
Premium Member
4,205 Posts
jimmyalbrecht said:
What do you guys think? Excessive or no?

Here is my main gun the g23

And here is my back up: Rossi 877 .357 magnum snub nose.
"Excessive" is relative to the situation are you are about to enter.

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
"Excessive" is relative to the situation are you are about to enter.
I went to eat at a Mexican restaurant tonight with this setup haha. That situation probably didn't require that much firepower, but then again you just never know.

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Depends on the threat environment. But personally, if a 20mm Gatling gun isn't excessive, I don't want to be there.
I agree! Where did you see this comment? His comment isn't showing up on my screen when I look at the thread.

·
1,612 Posts
Looks good to me. I might carry the revolver so I could access it with my left hand, but other then that I like it.
Where is your pocket knife? :)

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks good to me. I might carry the revolver so I could access it with my left hand, but other then that I like it.
Where is your pocket knife? :)
I actually lost my pocket knife, and I am terribly upset about that haha.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts