Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think? Excessive or no?

ForumRunner_20120521_185236.jpg

Here is my main gun the g23

ForumRunner_20120521_185344.jpg

ForumRunner_20120521_185411.jpg

And here is my back up: Rossi 877 .357 magnum snub nose.

ForumRunner_20120521_185513.jpg

ForumRunner_20120521_185531.jpg

Attachments

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I say beautiful! Very nice set up there Jimmy, I like it.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Looks good. :)

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. My reasoning behind it was 1) I have a backup gun in case of malfunction with the 1st that is not quickly fixed (prepare for the worst) 2) The appendix carry is a much quicker draw for occasions where the threat is extremely close. 3) Not many criminals would expect you to have two guns haha.

·
Pastorglock
25 Posts
I need an iwb holster for big boys. You know the guys that have more rolls than a Chinese phone book? They just don't make holsters for fat boys.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum donalglock! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy it here.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I need an iwb holster for big boys. You know the guys that have more rolls than a Chinese phone book? They just don't make holsters for fat boys.
Hey donalglock!1 nice to see you in the forum, welcome. I too am a large man and the and I havea IWB I boubht here from Foxx for an SR9 I carry from time to time and I wear it at about 5 o'clock. Vary comfy too me.

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey donalglock!1 nice to see you in the forum, welcome. I too am a large man and the and I havea IWB I boubht here from Foxx for an SR9 I carry from time to time and I wear it at about 5 o'clock. Vary comfy too me.
I'm thinking about getting a Foxx Holster for my revolver if they make one for it.

·
Premium Member
4,204 Posts
jimmyalbrecht said:
What do you guys think? Excessive or no?

Here is my main gun the g23

And here is my back up: Rossi 877 .357 magnum snub nose.
"Excessive" is relative to the situation are you are about to enter.

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
"Excessive" is relative to the situation are you are about to enter.
I went to eat at a Mexican restaurant tonight with this setup haha. That situation probably didn't require that much firepower, but then again you just never know.

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Depends on the threat environment. But personally, if a 20mm Gatling gun isn't excessive, I don't want to be there.
I agree! Where did you see this comment? His comment isn't showing up on my screen when I look at the thread.

·
1,611 Posts
Looks good to me. I might carry the revolver so I could access it with my left hand, but other then that I like it.
Where is your pocket knife? :)

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks good to me. I might carry the revolver so I could access it with my left hand, but other then that I like it.
Where is your pocket knife? :)
I actually lost my pocket knife, and I am terribly upset about that haha.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts