Glock Firearms banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey comunnity, I'm new around here and I just bought my new glock 17, I'm a police officer here in my country so I have experience with Firearms but this is first glock, once I had Taurus PT 15 but I never really liked it, hope I have the chance to go to the range next week and try it, so I'll keep you posted about my experience with the G17.

Best regards from Chile.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Please do pietro!! Welcome to the forum and Enjoy!! I sell wines and we have many great wines here from Chile! Hope you are all well and enjoy your range time!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Dutchs, You're right here in Chile there are great wines.... I was wondering you anyone recommends to buy a traction grip for my G17, something like this i was thinking.....

Trigger Air gun Gun accessory Gun barrel Metal

So, any experiences with this grip?

Attachments

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Thanks Dutchs, You're right here in Chile there are great wines.... I was wondering you anyone recommends to buy a traction grip for my G17, something like this i was thinking.....

View attachment 17231

So, any experiences with this grip?
I just bought some from Pachmeyer that I really like!! They were only $11.00 US dollars each as well. They feel great to me! Check out this thread, a lot of good info. here
http://www.glockforum.com/forum/f11/grips-3903/

·
Premium Member
5,924 Posts
pietroveneno said:
Hey comunnity, I'm new around here and I just bought my new glock 17, I'm a police officer here in my country so I have experience with Firearms but this is first glock, once I had Taurus PT 15 but I never really liked it, hope I have the chance to go to the range next week and try it, so I'll keep you posted about my experience with the G17.

Best regards from Chile.
Welcome to the forum. A lot of good people and information here.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all for the comments, let me tell you that in my country it's kinda hard to find accesories and stuff for GLOCK's, so I was wondering if anyone knows about a website who has shipping outside U.S, and also if there's a special rule or something to send these kind of accesories, my idea is to buy a traction grip and a tactical xenon light.... Thanks again

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum peitroveneno! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here. I would suggest you post your question about US shipping to other Countries in the Glock Accessories & Gear section. Some of our other members from other countries maybe able to assist you. And by the way Chilean wines are my favorite. :)

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,608 Posts
Forget a xenon light, LED is the only way to go. Welcome to the forum.

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
Welcome to the Forum peitroveneno, feel free to post some pics of your gear & Glock 17. Was your G17 made in Austria or the U.S.? Just curious about the Glocks you have down there. Enjoy the Forum.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
For your information I have bought some products to the user blackwolf already, The goods are a hogue grip, a decal grip, a inside waistband fobus holster, 2 G17 magazines 17 rounds, the original glock carrying bag for 1 pistol and a grip plug for my GLOCK 17, thanks again for your comments.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SeventiesWreckers said:
Welcome to the Forum peitroveneno, feel free to post some pics of your gear & Glock 17. Was your G17 made in Austria or the U.S.? Just curious about the Glocks you have down there. Enjoy the Forum.
At the moment i just have a Fobus holster, this thursday it's gonna be my first range time with my new GLOCK 17 so I'm very excited... Its made in Austria by the way, when I get the products I bought to the user blackwolff I'll show to you GLOCK friends...

Table Gadget Office equipment Office supplies Desk

Light Camera accessory Luggage and bags Bumper Auto part

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Automotive exterior Font

Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Wood Gadget

Attachments

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!
Stick around, you will like it here!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.