Glock Forum banner

New and excited

3K views 28 replies 14 participants last post by  SHOOTER13 
#1 ·
I just got my first glock! I had been wanting for awhile and getting jealous of my boyfriend's 17 and his awesome customized 19 gen 3. After usually firing just glocks at the range I knew I wanted one of my own. So what did my wonderful man get me for my birthday? My own glock 19 gen 3 and now I'm so excited to get red sites and more to customize it!

#4 ·
Congratulations!! Welcome to the forum. Some pics maybe??

#7 ·
Welcome to the Forum Sarah! I so glad you decided to join us. Looks like you got a really nice b-day present (good job to the boyfriend). My favorite kind. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

#12 ·
I haven't done a custom paint job for a woman in like.....forever. I'm dying to lay some pink or zebra strips ANYTHING lol
NUK, You ask about paint jobs.....:D Just kiddin man!

#17 · (Edited)
haha you never say glock pics, u just say pics :p

I'm totally screwing with you btw
It's all good, BTW, I am gonna get ya to do some work on my guns when you get the engraving hooked up. Maybe some PAINT too?:D:D Oops, i mean Glocks.HA

#20 ·
Sweet. Have Casey show you how to do the paint. It's really easy. What else are you planning to do to her?

#23 ·
I'm going to get an extended slide release but can only find chrome and I want all red parts. I found a red slide cover plate I want and then I want to try and find red night sites.
My friend Casey has the release you need for about $5. Go to policehq.com and click contact. Call the WI location and ask for Casey, give him my name.

http://policehq.com/Content/Locations

If you need anything painted red it's pretty cheap for me to do.

#24 ·
Sarahglock19 said:
I'm going to get an extended slide release but can only find chrome and I want all red parts. I found a red slide cover plate I want and then I want to try and find red night sites.
Like it! Can't wait to see her all dressed up. :)

#26 ·
Welcome to the forum Sarah. What a great guy tat you have. I would keep him.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.