Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my first glock! I had been wanting for awhile and getting jealous of my boyfriend's 17 and his awesome customized 19 gen 3. After usually firing just glocks at the range I knew I wanted one of my own. So what did my wonderful man get me for my birthday? My own glock 19 gen 3 and now I'm so excited to get red sites and more to customize it!

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
Sarahglock19 said:
I just got my first glock! I had been wanting for awhile and getting jealous of my boyfriend's 17 and his awesome customized 19 gen 3. After usually firing just glocks at the range I knew I wanted one of my own. So what did my wonderful man get me for my birthday? My own glock 19 gen 3 and now I'm so excited to get red sites and more to customize it!
Welcome!! Lets paint it!!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Congratulations!! Welcome to the forum. Some pics maybe??

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Sarah! I so glad you decided to join us. Looks like you got a really nice b-day present (good job to the boyfriend). My favorite kind. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
Administrator
53,029 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Sarah, I'm sure you will love your 19, it's a nice weapon...... Like stated earlier, how about some pics !

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
I haven't done a custom paint job for a woman in like.....forever. I'm dying to lay some pink or zebra strips ANYTHING lol

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Congratulations on the 19. Way to earn brownie points Casey!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I haven't done a custom paint job for a woman in like.....forever. I'm dying to lay some pink or zebra strips ANYTHING lol
NUK, You ask about paint jobs.....:D Just kiddin man!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
haha you never say glock pics, u just say pics :p

I'm totally screwing with you btw
It's all good, BTW, I am gonna get ya to do some work on my guns when you get the engraving hooked up. Maybe some PAINT too?:D:D Oops, i mean Glocks.HA

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum! Stick around, you will like it here!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Sweet. Have Casey show you how to do the paint. It's really easy. What else are you planning to do to her?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts